Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty easy day, kind of long.

- Hit Niketown Toronto early, got a pair.
- Hit my friend's boutique to pick up my pair on hold.
- Ran into a friend who told me a low key spot had stock, went over there and got 3 more.

5 pairs, all my size. Probably keep two and the others sit on for future trade bait.
What is this "low Key" spot you speak of? It could be a good idea for the future.

I really hope for next year when they release the VI, it won't be as disorganized as this release.

Sometimes you have to take that L. But I'm tired of people complaining about NT, because NT was about helping people out. That's why it's been around for fourteen years. If it was a select club then a lot of you wouldn't even be up here now. You would have been shut out from information, because you were new or a lurker once. Heck, I think I lurked for a year or so before I joined. It grew because of the community. You knew dudes are losing that, so yes it is changing, but not for the reasons some of you think it is.

I agree with you but NikeTalk refuses to make this a private community in the sense that you have to create a username and login. There are tons of dudes who laugh at this site because you have a bunch of gophers doing the work for the guys grabbing 3, 4, 5, 10 pairs of shoes. It's a pretty simple step that could help quite a bit if this site wasn't run by knuckleheads.
More page clicks and views = more exposure for the sponsors on every page. $$$$$$

Asking for a PM for info over here is like being homeless and asking for money. You'll just get glanced at or glossed over for the most part.

Are a couple of people that are willing to help though

Last edited:
All this talk about helping communities and I don't get anything! All good
ohwell.gif

#sgfu

Digusting pigs, the whole lot of you. You'll look for anyone and anything to blame for not getting a pair, when all you have to really blame is Nike. That site had 1 or 2 FSR's. So 20 pairs. There were more than 20 NTers who already knew the link. GET A GRIP. These are super limited and no site is going to have more than a few pairs, meaning it's going to be a matter of luck whether it's posted or not. Do some fancy math in your heads to talk about how much worse your chances became, but you're a bunch of babies.

View media item 271282

OMGOMGOMG Random reseller hit me up on my twitter account wit no picture, i told him i needed these, he said 350 i played around the offer, tried to haggle with up front cash and meet up, , then he was like yea i cant really leave the house rite now im from so and so, im like word?! so am i, then come to find out hes my boys cousin from down the street, then he was like aight well if u fam ill let it go for 220, SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! dont hate my gifs, i had to make it epic.

View media item 271270View media item 271271View media item 271278View media item 271262

Last edited:
My jimmies aren't close to rustled. I care about this community and reading through this thread just shows how everyone is turning on each other over links to a handful of pairs, like that's the problem.

Get your heads examined. This isn't healthy behavior.

Really dunno why everyone keeps talking about monday when it got pushed back....Good luck wednesday NT.

OMGOMGOMG Random reseller hit me up on my twitter account wit no picture, i told him i needed these, he said 350 i played around the offer, tried to haggle with up front cash and meet up, , then he was like yea i cant really leave the house rite now im from so and so, im like word?! so am i, then come to find out hes my boys cousin from down the street, then he was like aight well if u fam ill let it go for 220, SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! dont hate my gifs, i had to make it epic.
congrats

Ain't **** feasible happening Monday or Tuesday. At least not for me and I looked over this thread mad times. **** it, might just pull the trigger on EBay,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom