Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landed in Germany this morning. Took a nap. Took a walk to footlocker...

View media item 271304
Oh yea and just for fun...

View media item 271308

That doesn't surprise me. In Europe, running shoes are why more popular than basketball shoes. Still crazy that they got Olive 9s, Fire Red 5s, Royal 1s, parts of the x-mas, bhm, and the full all star collection just sitting there. Meanwhile here in the states, them pairs never seen the rack.

people puttin em on CL and EBAY for 450 are out of their damn minds. One dude has a kids 6.5, hes firm at $450. FOH

Anyone get to this step? I've been waiting for it to load for awhile....what to do lol
Yeah I did and waited for at least a few minutes til I decided to refresh now it wont load 
frown.gif

Been trying hard since Thursday, and got lucky in a live raffle at the buzzer.  Employee said they only made 40K pair.  Sound right? 

Forgive me if it was already answered, there's a lot of pages here.  

Armed with info...

went to a local spot that received 44 pairs to split between 4 stores. I drove past the store at 5pm on Friday and there were already two people in line. When I came back around 10pm, there were 9 people there. Supposedly, the store got 10 pair. Everyone in front of me was re-selling, which I had no problem with, but I knew that meant I wouldn't had the extra possible bonus of someone walking out because their size was gone.

so I camped, for the first time ever...in freezing metro detroit. But all was well. Met some cool dudes who provided info that I hadn't obtained from NT and my own manager "connects". Thankfully, none of us really set outside, we all chilled in our cars until around 6 something am, so most of us got some sleep. Everyone was getting both the Royals and the Barkley's too. I was able to secure my pair, as 10th in line, sz 12 in both. Their "network" of resellers was on point though. They already had raffle tickets won at HOH @ Fairlane mall and their other people lined up the other locations around the area. They have their own customer base, no need for instagram, CL or ebay.
lol those are the barkleys? smdh. why does the dumbest **** get hype these days
tired.gif

THIS CAN'T BE LIFE ... resellers ain't even taking money :lol: .. told dude I had the money and to send me some tagged pics, he wanted $185 :wow: .... guy hit me back like "I just sold them locally for $175, I didn't think you would make it to NY in time." :x :x :x :x :x >: >: >: >: >:

MIND YOU I ONLY LIVE 15 MINS AWAY FROM NY!!! Either he didn't have them or someone made a higher offer.

The quest continues :smh:

Been trying hard since Thursday, and got lucky in a live raffle at the buzzer.  Employee said they only made 40K pair.  Sound right? 

Forgive me if it was already answered, there's a lot of pages here.  

That sounds high to me. Considering the general consensus on the AJ3 88's was 20,000 pairs.

its so hard to find someone to size swap with. even the resellers in my area dont even have sizes to swap with

THIS CAN'T BE LIFE ... resellers ain't even taking money :lol: .. told dude I had the money and to send me some tagged pics, he wanted $185 :wow: .... guy hit me back like "I just sold them locally for $175, I didn't think you would make it to NY in time." :x :x :x :x :x >: >: >: >: >:

MIND YOU I ONLY LIVE 15 MINS AWAY FROM NY!!! Either he didn't have them or someone made a higher offer.

The quest continues :smh:

Yea i found a pair on CL Long island for 200. he hit me back and hes like, sorry just got offered 300 but i dont wanna screw you over if you wanna match it. mannnn, if we were face to face i might have had to bust out the baby powder on this dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom