Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better go to sleep soon.. i'm about to raise my willing to pay price from $220 to $250 
laugh.gif

Still on the hunt I see. I am as well. That dude who flaked on my preorder better hope I'm not in NY anytime soon or he's catching a fade lol

Offered $340.. do I take it or wait 2 more days for a listing to finish?

Also I hope everyone is able to get their sizes. It's a jungle out here.

Offered $340.. do I take it or wait 2 more days for a listing to finish?

Also I hope everyone is able to get their sizes. It's a jungle out here.

I'd take it and laugh all the way to the bank. $340 is insane for these, IMO

I feel for all my US brothers/sisters trying to get their pairs but truth is it was an easy cop in Australia. Today is Sunday, walked into Nike, asked do you have any pairs, yes, do you have a size 13, yes, do I get discount (15%) yes. Retail $153, walked out, no stress no fuss, lots of pairs left, so easy cop.

View media item 272264
View media item 272265
View media item 272266

Congrats but like I said before if pairs be sitting on shelves overseas just send them back to us. Supply>demand over there.

copped my 11.5 for $260 off craigslist.
ya it might be excessive but i dont trust buying on ebay. i only feel secure knowing exactly where the shoes came from.

i could've waited like most of you are saying, but there were too many "what ifs"...
What if there aren't any restocks.
What if im busy while the restock happens.
What if prices increase.

There's too much additional stress playing the waiting game for a pair. Besides this is my farewell to JB, so i really dont care anymore. Too many hoops to jump through for a pair of shoes. I have every Jordan i truly want now, nothing more, nothing less. Couldn't care less what else JB drops.

Well I'll only be back if JB gets smart and drops Infared 6s with the Nike Air

There's too much additional stress playing the waiting game for a pair. Besides this is my farewell to JB, so i really dont care anymore. Too many hoops to jump through for a pair of shoes. I have every Jordan i truly want now, nothing more, nothing less. Couldn't care less what else JB drops.

Well I'll only be back if JB gets smart and drops Infared 6s with the Nike Air
Price probably worth it if it's to complete your JB collection.

Probably are trying to sell the pairs they had for $300+ and dont want to feel obligated to help out :\
I can't say I blame them. People out to get those Cork Lebrons better hope I dont get a pair. Because I will cut people's throats to get the money to pay for the two pairs i've been wanting

Congrats but like I said before if pairs be sitting on shelves overseas just send them back to us. Supply>demand over there.
Yah it is where the restocks have been coming from

I'm trying to afford an 8.5
You have to do what you have to do.
Unfortunately I ended up with a 10.
great my size is 10 too. but really end the auction bc you might not finish at 340 in 2 days. also keep looking at 'sold' listings

Just got home today from a long family outing/ Anyway I was very lucky today after failing through the raffle and online/ Went out with my fam for breakfast at a local Jollibee / then I decided to call my local spot to check if they sold out of the Royal 1 /employee says that they still had 3 pairs left and that if they dont pick up by 12 noon they would do FCFS/ We went there I waited for 30 mins and the employee was cool enough to let me have the first priority if noone picks up / 1 dude pick his pair and by 12 noon I got my size 9 and the another dude waiting behind me got his size 10. Today was my lucky day finally a fresh pair of NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 :smokin

View media item 272309

great my size is 10 too. but really end the auction bc you might not finish at 340 in 2 days. also keep looking at 'sold' listings
Yah I am winnin two auctions in my size with two days left so I know I wont win.
280 + Shipping on one auction
230 + Shipping on the other auction.

Just by looking at the ended auctions I know it wont end there

Only shoe I wanted for retail all year man. Didn't give a damn about any other sneakers dropping this year.

Things just ain't the same..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom