Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
that march date for wc3 88 in stores is for europe yall know that right i seen people run with it like its the states but its only been confirmed for the eu...

The consensus is that because a lot of people on NT were able to secure 88's ONLINE that they were mass produced. Im pretty sure if that FNL link was not dropped people on here would have been a lot saltier. Not one person with any real knowledge of how many of either of theses shoes were produced has chimed in on these threads.
I was thinking the same thing did I only get lucky cause of the link and is everything gonna be this hard to get from now on,hype is at an all time high !

For those of you who got your pairs in hand, what are the production dates on them. Trying to double check what caused this release to be different from what everyone thought it would be like. Chinese factories during Chinese New Year celebration and the shipping delays to retailers. The full or rest of the inventory stock of pairs probably either still in the factories or they are on their way here to the U.S.

View media item 272685
Although you guys' thinking is optimistic I highly doubt that there will be a major restock. Nike strictly monitors when shipments are scheduled to arrive to account holders. Sometimes there are delays for weather, etc. but there isn't going to be a huge amounts of pairs that start appearing again.

Also, I'm not an expert with the Chinese factories. But I do know that tags labeled with 'XC' are almost always labeled 'limited' releases.

Just payed $260 for a pair. W/E my hunt is done

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
congrats 
nthat.gif
 you made the right decision. I have a feeling these will continue to go up in price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom