Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that rash behind your Obama phone?

hes saying i want something for nothing and that's the case with this shoe

i just want to see the answer i would get and i'm not surprised by the reply's

i always said sneaker collecting is a very selfish hobby

Last edited:
Hmmm, thinking of switching out the orange laces on the Knicks 1s with the blue laces from these.

13's are better quality than '01s.. & my foot grew in the last 12 yrs a 1/2 size. 01's were tight. I can't believe I had those sneakers for 12 yrs.. Since the age of 18, grandpa status lol

I hope the black toes aren't this rediculous but the way things are looking ..

Ok Fella's,

As Promised I Snapped Off A Few Quick Shots This Morning Before Work Of An OG 1985 And This 2013 Retro Comparison.... I Was Forced To Use A Camera Phone So Please Do Forgive The Low Quality Of The Pics..... As I Had Mentioned, The Royal Color On This New Retro Is WAY Off As Compared To The OG's But That Really Doesn't Come Thru In Most Of These Pics.... Biggest Noticeable Difference Other Than That Is The Height Comparison :wow: *NOTE* The OG 1985 Pair Has A White Label Tongue (This Practically DS Pair Of Mine Had A Tagging Mistake At Factory Level During Production And Came With One White Tage And One Blue Tag)..... These '85's Are Also A Size 11.5 Where As My 2013 Retro's Are A 9.5.... Hoping These Shots Help Give An Idea Of The Differences And Honestly How Much The Shoe Has Changed Over The Year (JB Did A Decent Job On This Retro, Don't Get Me Wrong).

View media item 276603

yeah tongues are mad weird

AIR%2BJORDAN%2B1%2BBLUE%2B05.JPG

Last edited:
I'm hoping these will eventually die down when the grapes release right now. I want these so bad but I can't spend that much on these I don't believe in going overboard on resell prices. The most disappointing release since I probably ever had

because i typed "audeince" instead of audience? >D that wasnt even the same post as the joke though. Come on man, youre better than that
I didn't make a new thread entitling you to respond sarcastically about it being thread-worthy.

I said nothing of your typo.

The reseller in here with an alternate account who thinks he's being subtle by promoting his site needs to jump off a cliff.

dude you joined YESTERDAY ....you got some nerve :lol:

I only have 1 account if you can prove otherwise go ahead & waste your time trying

Not trying to take sides or cause trouble but...

Just picked up my order from the mail room from JsForDays/Coldcity

Really happy, thanks man. Just wish I ordered 2 pairs.

Thanks for you order @DrainTheJumper

Crap should of ordered from ColdCity... smh so saltyyyyyyy :smokin

DrainTheJumper

you get your tracking # before release date too?

a few orders were shipped on 2/15 a piece of our shipment came in early

& one more for the newb @BenUK talking crazy

View media item 277159

Adapt to change or get left behind.

Found a way to get ahead of others, nothing wrong with that.

Funny thing is I mentioned methods of RSVP'n and getting any Nikestore release online MONTHS ago to some people, those people laughed at me, fast forward to today, they don't have these and are furious about it.

Care To Share These Methods??

dude you joined YESTERDAY ....you got some nerve
laugh.gif

I only have 1 account if you can prove otherwise go ahead & waste your time trying
Thanks for you order @DrainTheJumper

a few orders were shipped on 2/15 a piece of our shipment came in early

& one more for the newb @BenUK talking crazy
did you check your pm about the order i just made with you?

So Much Sole - thanks for the review. And congrats on the pickup. I knew I should've pulled the trigger on that german site last night. I was waiting on confirmation to ship to a friends house, but they all were sold out. The hunt continues. . .

This is NikeTalk, not CharityTalk

Just sayin...

yea because ive never helped anyone on this site for the last 7 years ive been here

:rolleyes

Yea everyone appreciated the sds info last year

Did fnl restock anything today?

Boys' protective cups. Size small to extra small.

:rofl: :rofl: AGREED

the zyzz sneak diss , the obama phone ...its all too damn much :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom