Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you might have been the last order they ship to the US. You ordered from the italian site? keep us posted on how long it takes to get to the states. :D

When the link was first posted, they had a full FSR. Then after it got heavy traffic, the site closed it off. My boy was able to snag 2 pairs from the drop before it ended. And according to them, they're honoring both pairs in the shipment. We'll see how long it takes.

Got charged from Kickz101 for $310, gave em a call via Skype and she said she input $288 instead of $228... A combination of :stoneface: :lol:

She will refund me then recharge the card. It'll come out to ~$233 because of the exchange rate.

Did you get a confirmation email as well? I was charged 246 no confirmation email yet though maybe I'll give them a call

No email... yet.

nah i wasn't last to order.

all the sizes were still available when i placed mine, and after the link got blown up here, they were cleared out :lol:

they shipped them out earlier today, so they just didn't get back to e-mailing everyone their tracking info i guess.

DHL Express usually takes 2-3 business days.

Well now they aren't shipping to the US anymore so there goes that haha.

I hope that everything works out on my end too. I'm praying that it does.

Sorry if this question was posted before but If I wear a size 9 previously on my other shoes will wearing an 8.5 or 9.5 make a difference? These are hard to get so I wanted to see If I am able to wear other sizes

if you want them bad enough, you will make them fit

I'll deal with that bridge when i get to it b

I'd have no reason to take it out tho, unless i sold them, which i dont plan on

That's a good point. lol. Maybe I'll try to use a different kind of tape that won't take it off. :D

If i get my pair anyway lmao

900964ae_royals.jpeg

My cousin sent me this from Australia from kickz1...now the wait continues
smile.gif

anybody still not get an email from back-door.it for the royals order on 2/16?

they won't e-mail you the tracking unless you ask them (if you didn't receive anything yet).

to those not getting their tracking info to show up, you have to put the number in via "Shippers Reference" and not the tracking section of the DHL site.

Here's the link:

http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=

copy that to your browser, and add your tracking number at the end.

Last edited:
they won't e-mail you the tracking unless you ask them (if you didn't receive anything yet).

to those not getting their tracking info to show up, you have to put the number in via "Shippers Reference" and not the tracking section of the DHL site.

Here's the link:

http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=

copy that to your browser, and add your tracking number at the end.
When You emailed them did you send your email in english? or translated it to italian before sending it out?

The royals are tight and all but yall funny for saying that a shoe that came out 4 days ago "ages beautifully" 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom