Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered an 11 from BD. I cancelled my first order from them, but I don't have time squatting hoping for a restock. 

$264 shipped...meh

Maybe because everyone posts about what they get and miss out on and when and where they do it on here, now everyone knows especially lurkers about FNL and other sites :smh:

$260

Damn I made an order but I just realized I typed in the wrong state. I had "Bangor, Oregon 04401" the state is incorrect but the zip code was correct. When they ship it, will the US correct the state when they see the zip code?? Or is there a phone number I can call???
051 6569442

if you're on the west coast, DHL customs check in SF is pretty lenient, i have never had a problem with them, and i have bought parcels worth $300-400+ and have never encountered a customs fee.

they do open up your package to inspect the item though.

This, especially coming from Italy. Isn't $200 the limit and anything over gets hit with customs fees?

Believe it's 250 but I don't think any package is totally safe, just more likely to get knocked on more expensive ones. The shipping doesn't usually factor in though, ie, the sender will put the value as the cost of the item, not include the shipping in that value. That's my experience at least, I'm prepared to be hit with a bill though.

this was the cheapest pair you were going to get except for restock

and my google translate skills were put to the test to register in italian lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom