Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
my plan is to help some NTers come this release, will be easy to obtain in my area got a few confirmations on stores getting them. Should be a no brainer..

Not even losing sleep on these. I'm sure these will have the quantity of the Knicks, and demand of the Chicagos. And both were fairly easy to attain for most of us, and still are attainable in stores, or couple $ above retail in most cities.

With that said ima get two. Next time these release, they'll likely receive Jumpmen.

Last edited:
Not even losing sleep on these. I'm sure these will have the quantity of the Knicks, and demand of the Chicagos. And both were fairly easy to attain for most of us, and still are attainable in stores, or couple $ above retail in most cities.

With that said ima get two. Next time these release, they'll likely receive Jumpmen.

you believe that?

Where you from? I thought DTLR was a chicago only thing. Guess I was wrong.
DTLR is also within the DMV area and baltimore if im correct.

DTLRS are everywhere now. 3 popped up in the north nj area alone in the past few months.

Yea I saw one at Livingston Mall last weekend ... not sure where the other 2 are.
theres another one at woodbridge mall.

As much as i hope this will be true, I don't see this being an easy release. Besides breds, these are hands down everyone's fav 1s.

DTLRS are everywhere now. 3 popped up in the north nj area alone in the past few months.

Yea I saw one at Livingston Mall last weekend ... not sure where the other 2 are.

Figures 40 min drive for me :lol: ... I havent been out to Woodbridge Mall since the Chicago 10's ... I think I'm gonna start heading back out there for my new releases, unless it' turned into a zoo like the rest of the malls in NJ

Wait so DTLR is definitely getting these? Sweet, mine is like 10 minutes away.

But no word on sports zone?

As much as i hope this will be true, I don't see this being an easy release. Besides breds, these are hands down everyone's fav 1s.

Of course you'd have to put in work, but it won't be impossible as some make it out to be.

you believe that?

EDIT: just noticed what you bolded. These will have the quantity of the Knicks if not more. Knicks were a size run at all the local stores I knew that got em including two HOH. I knw these will hold slightly more hype then the Chicagos. But Jumpman and all, the Chicagos flew off shelves just like most retro Bull cw shoes. The royals will have more anticipated of course, but dont think Chicagos won't be close demand.

Last edited:
Of course you'd have to put in work, but it won't be impossible as some make it out to be.
Agreed. The comparison pics you provided did not help the urge
laugh.gif
. I'm pretty pleased with the quality and shape of the knicks and from the looks of it, it was applied to this cw as well. Looking to get 2 or possibly 3 pairs since I don't see jordan putting the NA on these for a very long time.

Figures 40 min drive for me :lol: ... I havent been out to Woodbridge Mall since the Chicago 10's ... I think I'm gonna start heading back out there for my new releases, unless it' turned into a zoo like the rest of the malls in NJ
i dunno about dtlr, but woodbridge mall stopped lineups. now they only do tickets, and nobody ever tells the truth about ticket time not security or the stores, so i stopped going there completely last year and right when i had a perfect way of sneaking in early and getting every release.

Menlo down the road still lines up if you wanna try there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom