Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue laces look pretty good, but its black all the way for me. I may have a trade set up for another pair, fingers crossed!
The black laces just look more mature/professional (
laugh.gif
 Sneakers being mature). The blue laces look more childish if that makes sense?

yeah the blue laces look decent in that pic... i hope i have the chance to see for myself the wait continues
tired.gif

man.. lol.
same here man.

i bet they're email is sooooo floooded lol. and prob mad at the people panicking and already filing claims
I know right.. i haven't been bothering them at all i asked a couple questions that was it .. i'm gonna let them do what they have to do.. ill start worrying when it's been a few weeks. i'm hoping it really don't take that long but just saying i'm not gonna start complaining  after a few days   

Last edited:
Sometime things just arent meant to be . These alongs with the grapes are my only must haves this year and so far i'm 0 for 1

I know right.. i haven't been bothering them at all i asked a couple questions that was it .. i'm gonna let them do what they have to do.. ill start worrying when it's been a few weeks. i'm hoping it really don't take that long but just saying i'm not gonna start complaining  after a few days   

emailed them yesterday and i sent another one this morning.. hopefully they get back to me. i dont like this noncommunication, zero interaction waiting game lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom