Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no clue the demand for these was this serious. I was thinking id be able to grab them a couple days later like i did mychicago 1s but man was i wrong. Oh well hopefully i cath the restock like i did for nike wednesday (if there is one)

I think the demand was always the same for these. Its the fact Nike decided to drop a limited amount of pairs when a lot thought there was going to be enough to go around FOR MOST

Last edited:
Finally got my shipping confirmation from FNL Wednesday cancellation order sizes... Whew was worried there for a sec.

Such a casual way to open to that post up! They look great, congrats. What was the price about in USD?
159 EURO...i think 200 USD..

not cheap by any means...but considering my buddy helped me line up at 730am and STILL coulnd't help me get a pair (it was 185 canadian retail after taxes anyway), well worth it. 

^^ lol...are you guys really ARGUING on the fact whether will there be a restock on not?and both of you don't have a clue?(as the rest of the world)...cot damn.... :smh: :smh: :smh:

just 2 clowns bickering as usually. "my speculations are stronger than yours"

no FNL restock this morning, so go back to sleep guys :lol:

shame that west coast peeps would wake up at 445am-5am for unconfirmed restocks.

Last edited:
The Thirst Is Still HEAVY In Here
eek.gif

My SNIPES order shipped this morning, Size 11. Knew I should've doubled up!

I'm going to have to wait almost a month for them to get here though, but it's all good, there's snow outside anyway haha 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom