Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Woke Up From A Little Nap To A Paypal Payment Of $350 For My Size 10's :pimp:

THE THIRST IS REALLY REAL!!!!
thirsty_man.jpg

Last edited:
I still don't have a pair. Maybe because mostly everyone buying is buying to sell em.
On topic, royals arrived this am.
early bday gift to self!!!

Please tell me you copped at a decent price (and from where - you can txt it to me)...

I'll see if I can find you these 11s tho.

i have a feeling backdoor is going to cancel my order .. they charged my card but no kind of email since then

not sure if anyone here is willing to pay this price:

@pathsu on ig has 2 sz 11 @ $300 (dunno if that includes shipping) or for trades

@onlymjscollected has a 6.5 for $165

Been in this thread since day 1 and the other Royal thread that got locked. These were one of my grails and a new connect just got me my 3 pairs last night. Thanks to all the NTers that helped with links and reached out to resell. Now I got to find my brother a size 9.5. Most I've ever spent on J's per pair, but no way I was gonna miss this release. :smokin

View media item 282025

Last edited:
Been in this thread since day 1 and the other Royal thread that got locked. These were one of my grails and a new connect just got me my 3 pairs last night. Thanks to all the NTers that helped with links and reached out to resell. Now I got to find my brother a size 9.5. Most I've ever spent on J's per pair, but no way I was gonna miss this release. :smokin

View media item 282025

That's tight work

Quote:
Been in this thread since day 1 and the other Royal thread that got locked. These were one of my grails and a new connect just got me my 3 pairs last night. Thanks to all the NTers that helped with links and reached out to resell. Now I got to find my brother a size 9.5. Most I've ever spent on J's per pair, but no way I was gonna miss this release.
smokin.gif
mind if i ask how much per pair?

Day off today and break from looking after kids, dogs etc so had time for a good check out of my two pairs. Cant believe for the first time that I get a JB released without one single flaw anywhere. Credit where its due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom