Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anybody messes with rmk, but they have these up for $280..so that means about $330 with shipping  
tired.gif

Last edited:
Don't know if anybody messes with rmk, but they have these up for $280..so that means about $330 with shipping  
tired.gif

I don't think resale will even get that high. This release looks "fake-hyped" which is the big sneaker news sites acting like they are the big release but they only have one article on it, and nobody is really asking about them anywhere. Go for retail friend

Better than the $100 dollar shorts that sold out :lol:

And they have a Georgetown pair on there, were they releasing those Hoya 1s :nerd:

Better than the $100 dollar shorts that sold out :lol:

And they have a Georgetown pair on there, were they releasing those Hoya 1s :nerd:

Hoya CWs would be major.. I'm hoping that my Champs doesn't do a raffle for these and they're FCFS. One of my personal grails man, since I was a little tike.

put me down for one. i never purchased ones before. are the cut small like 11s or 10s??

personally those high cut Js usually fit about the same for me, (1,10,11,12 i wear an 11, but go for 11.5 in those. Harder to get my foot down in them without practically unlacing. hope that helps

To be honest, Jordan 1s are not hyped in the real world. Now a days it's no stroll in at 5pm but if you go to the store at opening for a pair of 1s more than likely you'll be successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom