Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
spenco's are uncomfortable. I recommend the SofSole Athlete Men's Performance insole. Its a crosstrainer insole with the polysorb material through the entire shoe. And it is cheaper. All around better.

Honestly, I have never taped my insoles to preserve the jumpman/insole graphic and they are all intact.

Don't understand how some folks jumpman/nike air be rubbing off.

Folks be barefooting it?

:lol:

Honestly, I have never taped my insoles to preserve the jumpman/insole graphic and they are all intact.

Don't understand how some folks jumpman/nike air be rubbing off.

Folks be barefooting it?

laugh.gif
i got shoes that are beat to the ground and still got the insole logos
roll.gif
 i dont know wear people cant preserve em

Idk i think it may be my socks. I started wearing a different type of sock this summer and the insoles of shoes I started wearing have stayed on. Shrug.

I still like this one. Will be taped :lol:

I be going barefoot and they still have the logos. I think a lot of you just drag your feet or kicking rocks

Some info dropped a little earlier in the thread. These will be in the Knicks range, 25k pairs made more or less.
Im so confused about this #. Sir Charles where did you get it? Because in 2001 there where aout 50k pairs made, so why would it be less this year? Just doesnt make sense to me.

Ill be away from NYC this weekend of this release and ill be in Rancho Cucamonga in California. Anyone care to help me out on where I have a shot ofgetting these? It'll definitely help a brother out. I have no idea what's around this area. Thanks.

Some info dropped a little earlier in the thread. These will be in the Knicks range, 25k pairs made more or less.
Im so confused about this #. Sir Charles where did you get it? Because in 2001 there where aout 50k pairs made, so why would it be less this year? Just doesnt make sense to me.

Well seeing the 12 year time gap, they can't be compared numerically. And I didn't drop the info, it was a member with a friend who works for jb.

^ I meant a few places outside the city where lines are minimal. not in the city.

About the connect, I won't put him on. He reached out to me and I am respecting his privacy.

But he does have a good chance at getting his wheras i live in chicago and dont. No place will get these outside of the city. I know a few lo key places where lines are minimal but so is inventory on gr releases

Of all the big cities, Chicago is the only one that I feel is left out as a whole for limited releases, or even semi limited, including surrounding suburbs,

Last edited:
^Same. It never made any sense to me. I took a trip to NYC and couldn't believe how much of the population were on Jordans and Lebrons. It felt like 99% of the city were sneakerheads. Could their inventory really be that high?

Last edited:
^Same. It never made any sense to me. I took a trip to NYC and couldn't believe how much of the population were on Jordans and Lebrons. It felt like 99% of the city were sneakerheads. Could their inventory really be that high?

Chicago/Illinois is deprived, all I see is GR clones, never any heat, when I went downtown with my DB 9s, I was braking so many necks , and most people didn't even know what they were or called, it's just don't seem right since this is Jordan legacy city, everyone here should be true sneakerheads or at least have knowledge of what's dropping

That's cuz as big as Chicago it's still the Midwest, we're so behind when it comes to trends and stuff like that

All of west and east coast been on this sneaker thing, I don't think the Midwest well ever be caught up, plus are "hipsters" is just the swag NY and Cali had about a 1yr + ago

Last edited:
Chicago/Illinois is deprived, all I see is GR clones, never any heat, when I went downtown with my DB 9s, I was braking so many necks , and most people didn't even know what they were or called, it's just don't seem right since this is Jordan legacy city, everyone here should be true sneakerheads or at least have knowledge of what's dropping
Bruh, "sneakerheads" have asked me what my WCIVs were.

That's cuz as big as Chicago is it's still the Midwest, we're so behind when it comes to trends and stuff like that
Something else I noticed. Girl's fashion felt so ahead in NYC. Guys werent far ahead of us at all. I felt it was 50/50 on whether guys dress better/more fashionable in Chicago or NY.

Chicago suburbs rarely get limited releases
More like never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom