Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be carrying them when they release on 2/16/13.
We can not confirm if they are or are not releasing in grade school sizes, as we are only carrying men's sizes.

EastbayRep - Amy
Hey I had just called Eastbay, and spoke to a girl and she said that they had no information that they were releasing the Air Jordan 1 Royals and she also said that I should call back at a later date closer to the release date..But my question is, is this just personal information that you know of as an employee (rep) or are they just not tellin me yet and they can't release there information yet..All I wanted to do was confirm it that's all..I'll camp if I have to, but where I live people slept on the knicks so hopefully they will sleep on these and I could cop two pairs..crosses fingers!!

I live near a lot of beasts. Not just beast, but the hard core hype beasts that have no style of their own whatsoever. They always talk about what lebrons or jordans they really want or what they are getting. Heard a lot about fighter jet foams, and white cement 3s. Nothing about 1s. So I think it's going to be safe in my area. 

:smile: I'm only grabbing one pair in a 9.5. The rest could go to anybody

The search for those has been a long and frustrating experience but im almost there lol.
Have you had any luck with shoelacesexpress.com? They have all kinds of laces..If I get lucky and get the royals I'd love to find black laces with blue tips to give it that accent..So erntheman if you find the ones with the red tips the blue tipped ones should be close by..but please pm me or let me kno if you find them..thanks

Hey I had just called Eastbay, and spoke to a girl and she said that they had no information that they were releasing the Air Jordan 1 Royals and she also said that I should call back at a later date closer to the release date..But my question is, is this just personal information that you know of as an employee (rep) or are they just not tellin me yet and they can't release there information yet..All I wanted to do was confirm it that's all..I'll camp if I have to, but where I live people slept on the knicks so hopefully they will sleep on these and I could cop two pairs..crosses fingers!!
I'm in Toronto and called the Nike Store to just confirm if they're getting them or not, they said the exact same thing - call back closer to the date and check their twitter for info.. they only tweet confirming a release a few days before it drops.  I called a sneaker shop down here in December and they knew from then that they'd be getting them - called them recently and they also knew how many pairs in each size they'll have.

Maybe it's just a corporate thing, not to release info too early or something.. either way - goodluck to everyone getting their pairs!

We will be carrying them when they release on 2/16/13.
We can not confirm if they are or are not releasing in grade school sizes, as we are only carrying men's sizes.

EastbayRep - Amy
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Sudden moment of clarity, a lot of stuff sits in my local Dtlr too. I don't go in there a lot anyway

I remember one summer not to long ago they had black flip 3s, in a fsr and it was a week or so after RD.

No longer afraid of this release

Just to confirm, we are releasing the Jordan Retro 1 shoes on 2/16/13 at 8 AM ET/ 7 AM CT. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Seriously yall. how many times does eastbay have to crash the thread till u figure out the release date.

Hope the 3s get the attention, so these can be a breeze to pickup, like the Bulls 1s.

I really don't wanna pay over retail, but for these, I'll make an exception if I miss out.

^ I meant the OTHER 3s.

:lol:

ohhhhhh my bad, the WC is usually the attention of all of this :lol:

Idk those jokers are pretty :x

But in today's beast agenda, these are the beast priorities

1. [1] Any XI
    [2] Any 3s
    [3] Ones

The beast hierarchy of needs. Maslow wasn't even close

^ I agree.

The only 1s that people go crazy over are OG color ways, or a limited release.

Like the YOTS 1s or the BHM 1s.

Beast Agenda

1. Yeezy

2. Anything that ends in "Galaxy"

3. Shoes with a small production amount

4. XI anything

5. Anything Kanye is wearing that week

6. N/A treatment shoes

7. Glow in the dark shoes

100. Jordan 1's

I believe this release will fall into the "Small production" category though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom