Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well technically they fell into category 5 and 6, but not small production. 25k pairs made possibly more,

Categories 3 and 8 are the same as well

Why is it that whenever someone buys a pair of shoes they're considered "hype beasts". Maybe they just like the shoe like anybody else would. Does that make EVERYONE a beast?

Why is it that whenever someone buys a pair of shoes they're considered "hype beasts". Maybe they just like the shoe like anybody else would. Does that make EVERYONE a beast?
IMO it's not the shoe purchase itself, it's the motives behind it. Just like any of us who like sneakers we had to start somewhere. But ppl buy a sneaker JUST because a celeb rocks em or JUST because they see everybody tweet about it. Which I dnt have a problem with either (I think is wack as **** but thts how the majority works) then they act as though they are so deep into the sneaker game or act like they have to have the best collection and try to make it a competition. For me it's a hobby, something I do thts nostalgic, I love the back stories, the reasons why. It all boils down to why a person is doin it. If its to be cool and have more than the next, your a hypebeast. Sorry for my story n**** tho [emoji]128539[/emoji]

Last edited:
Beast Agenda

1. Yeezy

2. Anything that ends in "Galaxy"

3. Shoes with a small production amount

4. XI anything

5. Anything Kanye is wearing that week

6. N/A treatment shoes

7. Glow in the dark shoes

100. Jordan 1's

I believe this release will fall into the "Small production" category though.
Lol, i agree im waiting to see the force 180s become the hot shoe.

I wish they came with blue lacetips, like these come with red ones

Not my pic btw
The search for those has been a long and frustrating experience but im almost there lol.
Have you guys ever tried shoelacesexpress.com? They have a wide and vast selection of laces and maybe something your looking for..But what I might do is buy some testors paint or paint that matches the shoe and paint the lace tips to give it that extra accent on the shoe..just throwing it out there..

If you really want the shoe find out by yourself where to get them from?

Don't make it easy by providing every detail of your strategy to everyone.

[

The usual trolling before the release has started
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom