Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through the past 10+ pages, the consensus is they're NOT dropping online, correct? I can't seem to find the info.

Don't know about all of you but if these are coming with blue laces i'll be putting them in my pair of Knicks. The 1's just don't look as good when the laces match the toebox/heel colors

Don't know about all of you but if these are coming with blue laces i'll be putting them in my pair of Knicks. The 1's just don't look as good when the laces match the toebox/heel colors
 Very true... I'm hoping too do that also

Last edited:
Aren't the laces a different color blue since the knicks and royals use a different shade of blue? I'm thinking the laces would be darker.

Aren't the laces a different color blue since the knicks and royals use a different shade of blue? I'm thinking the laces would be darker.

Yea. Knicks are game royal. They have a darker hue.

crazy how much under the radar these have been...we will see how things turn out after next week....hopefully we all get our pair/s and move on to the next release we want, even if i strike out im going reseller all the way ive saved enough for these since they are the only Js I want this year besides a pair of 8s and MAYBE the grapes but it depends on the leather on them

any word where I can cop these down in Southern MD, PG county, DC, **** ill even hit up VA if i have to lol I really need a pair or two of these, my first jays were royal 1's in 2001.. thats what got me into sneakers back then.. these jays just bring back tons of memories.. anyone willing to help a brothaa out? i just need to know where to cop at in my area.. dtlr, footlocker, HOH, pg plaza, etc? i didnt cop the knicks so i have no idea where those released at. +rep to anyone who can help me out!

thanks NT!

Literally counting down the days for these . Seems like I'll have a better chance getting these locally instead of online

^ If you go to PG there's at least 4 stores that will get them. 
PG plaza I'm guessing? or do you mean just like a DTLR in the pg area? lol I usually go to DTLR right outside Iverson Mall but IDK if they will get them yet, I need to call em up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom