Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 268688i hope since they retweeted they will fulfill the FSR they say they have. i'm 100% sure it was all NTers getting all the pairs...

I cancelled my preorder. After I sent payment I googled the name of recipient to see who I was dealing with and a bunch of registered sex offender directories came up. So I emailed him asking if they're secured or chance of cancellation. He said "they're secure, if we can't fulfill orders we will refund." LOL! Good luck to anyone dealing with him and please post results.

Last edited:
I ended up taking my chances with them.. i talked to them twice all ready they said they will be shipping out Monday usps 2 to 3 days.. i'm still gonna try and get a pair on rd tho just in case
Yea, at this point, that pre order is all I have going to get a pair. 

The thirst for these has honestly blown me away...

i understand the nostalgia for them, I sincerely believe the lack of clear releases information has hyped these up through epic proportions. 

I'm sure Nike will enjoy this and it will be one of their yearly "keep the production low to keep them wanting more"

buyers will be like "I'm not missing out on any more releases" and Nike will be ale to sell through everything else they have in the pipeline simply out of fear of loss

if anyone has a reasonable preorder site, please pm me. 

I have recruit class that morning and don't think I could get the pair if I stayed up.

and the simple fact on how limited it is makes my chances worse. 
tired.gif

yup C/S is very important to a business. but this is just his hustle, all because he's using bots to exploit the RSVP system. also he will get customers regardless of his lack of C/S. like i said before you get a response before the RSVP pick up date so it shouldn't be a problem, considering all your paying is $10-35. RSVP system is a year old, you being on the board since it started isn't a factor. not trying to rile any feathers, but if he doesn't feel he needs to change anything, he doesn't have to. people will keep going to him even after unhappy customers rant ( not saying you, just in general) cause of the low price he's offering.
i went w/ sniper too but honestly NTLA employees are shady to begin with and hypeLA was all over twitter for this release. hope Barkelys at SM is easier.
GL to you Caution on getting yours...

thnx bro u too and i admit i was more than frustrated. I also rsvp'd with him for the barkley's. He actually got through for me for those, but i'm in cali and he registered me in NY, gave it to a fellow nt'er so it's oh well, on to a diff method for both kicks.

Last edited:
online or bust lets go, missed out on my brons today so these would be a nice consolation, even though i want these more ha

Was able to get 2 pair of what just dropped from fnl and didn't see no timer at all.. i was shocked! let's hope it goes this smoothly tomorrow ( yeah right)

I feel like Nike is going to have tons of these available online at FnL and EB. They literally only sent 400 or less to stores around the country, why in the world would they make these so limited it blows my mind. Something is shady, these are qs numbers

If I didn't have an infrared pack coming in next week my salt level would be much higher. Just hoping my online skills don't fail me Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom