Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to cop two pairs of 88 cements these were suppose to be my victory tour shoes lol guess not.

STOP WITH ASKING FOR LINKS!!!!

Go on Eastbay, FNL, JJ and find em your self u know the time they drop! If u need exta assistants follow them
on twitter they keep followers updated

Plus I'm sure someone will b kind and post a link the second they drop in here anyway

If you think that you can miss out on this release and only have to pay 30 over retail to get a pair jokes on you. Look at how much these are going for on EBAY. Good luck to those that really want them, but do your homework these wont be a easy cop for most depending where you stay.

Last edited:
O.k so lets make it easy for all the trollers and post the link on every page then. |I

This is why niketalk shouldn't b allowing just any old person to join.

I know what I'm talkin bout but YOU just provided intel and informed a ton of ppl that had no clue of what I may have been talkin bout :smh: :smh: :smh:

What intel?

It's common sense.

If you think that you can miss out on this release and only have to pay 30 over retail to get a pair jokes on you. Look at how much these are going for on EBAY. Good luck to those that really want them, but do your homework these wont be a easy cop for most depending where you stay.

Dummies like you keep me entertained lol. Of course prices will be high on eBay, THESE JUST CAME OUT. It's like that with every release

STOP WITH ASKING FOR LINKS!!!!

Go on Eastbay, FNL, JJ and find em your self u know the time they drop! If u need exta assistants follow them
on twitter they keep followers updated

Plus I'm sure someone will b kind and post a link the second they drop in here anyway
QFT...Too many people asking for freebies with out even trying 1st.

O.k so lets make it easy for all the trollers and post the link on every page then. |I

This is why niketalk shouldn't b allowing just any old person to join.

I know what I'm talkin bout but YOU just provided intel and informed a ton of ppl that had no clue of what I may have been talkin bout :smh: :smh: :smh:

Not sure if serious :x

So.... where are the links? 
tongue.gif

I couldnt get off of work for the tickets so its online or bust for me.

missed out on nikela rsvp but had a pair of 01's pending...vnds, toe box creasing, beat box. a bit dirty, no heel drag, just needs some jason markk cleaning and im good to go. $250, thoughts on price?

Im the dummie that already has my pairs YOU MAD ?

Obviously you want your three pairs to be "worth" a lot of $ so you came in here trying to justify that fact with eBay pricing. And by coming in here telling people they are losing out like your Phil knight or something. Take your three pairs and move on, all the rest of us need is 1 to rock and I'm not mad this is my only release this year so I've already planned to buy at resale if I strike out. Dummy boy

missed out on nikela rsvp but had a pair of 01's pending...vnds, toe box creasing, beat box. a bit dirty, no heel drag, just needs some jason markk cleaning and im good to go. $250, thoughts on price?
i mean, 250 for 01s is better than 250 for 2013's, right?

Try and lower the price a bit. I bought my vnds 2001 Bred 1s for $230 and they needed cleaning too, but after I cleaned them they look amazing almost DS like. Go for it homie, the parachute tongue and quality of the heel is ten times better than this release

I said screw it and paid rape price(280). I remember what happened with the banned 1s. Everyone laughed and look at them now. Only pair in size 9 on ebay is going for 1400. :x

Last edited:
RSVP Sniper came through for me, SneakerRSVP struck out.This doesnt prove much about which is better becuase they were both for the same size and it was highly unlikely that i would get 2 9.5's from nike DC. Im lucky to even get one. Good luck to everyone tomorrow
View media item 268997

Last edited:
I'm just puzzled on how people are able to buy all the restocks, the area 72, & the all star pack & still have money for this lol I was really hoping all those releases would make these more attainable

Last edited:
RSVP Sniper came through for me, SneakerRSVP struck out.This doesnt prove too much becuase they were both for the same size and it was highly unlikely that i would get 2 9.5's from nike DC. Im lucky to even get one. Good luck to everyone tomorrow
congrats dude! i felt a ***** sketch about rsvp sniper at first while my friend was all for it. kind of glad i didn't go through with it because he couldn't get his pair. trying my luck on FNL/Eastbay tomorrow morning -_- 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom