Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ release is at 12

Finishline, Eastbay, Footaction is at 8am

JJ link is normally out before the release (those of you who have copped in the past know)

Finishline back door is a no go (they fixed it) so yes you have to sit at the wait screen......Sorry! Deal with it

Eastbay has the page out with a countdown (check this thread a few pages back link was posted)

Footaction (Idk too much about but im sure they will handle it the same as Eastbay)

These little "reseller" websites yall keep posting and "overseas sites" order at your own risk and if you see a good price check shipping its probably $40+

you welcome 

gosh no lets see if the questions stop 
mean.gif
We need more people like you.

Last edited:
JJ will release at 12. 

Grabbed the legod x's last night from them. They should stick true to that time.

I didnt have the link to the shoes beforehand either. I was just fortunate that someone posted it as soon as it went up

Anybody have the Finish Line Link I can't find it, I don't think they posted the countdown yet
FNL DON'T DO COUNT DOWN, DO YOU NOT READ?
JJ release is at 12

Finishline, Eastbay, Footaction is at 8am

JJ link is normally out before the release (those of you who have copped in the past know)

Finishline back door is a no go (they fixed it) so yes you have to sit at the wait screen......Sorry! Deal with it

Eastbay has the page out with a countdown (check this thread a few pages back link was posted)

Footaction (Idk too much about but im sure they will handle it the same as Eastbay)

These little "reseller" websites yall keep posting and "overseas sites" order at your own risk and if you see a good price check shipping its probably $40+

you welcome 

gosh no lets see if the questions stop 
mean.gif

Definitely don't want to miss out on these. I have to try and get them online though since no stores near me are getting them

See you guys in the AM....good luck for jimmy Jazz release!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom