Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please pm me with info on where to camp in NYC, this Web stuff isn't working. Anyone who's been following me on here knows what I have went through for these release

laugh.gif

I'll probably get 3 more tomorrow on Eastbay to resell

View media item 237517

man i gotta wake up at work for 4am but i'm going to wait up for JJ cause i know FNL and EastBay are gonna be trippin tomorrow...
..this is so beat. lol

...now someone post that link for JJ.. :rofl:

Last edited:
anyone that gets through on JJ will prob end up checking out at like 2am, their site sucks

Last edited:
think so. i've given info that helped people get theirs and i make a joke and he's all mad. or he thinks he's doing the community a favor.
self appointed admin..lol

He was in the '88 cement thread telling people to calm down because people didn't receive their tracking info and now he's in here whining.

What happened to "their just shoes" bro?

man i gotta wake up at work for 4am but i'm going to wait up for JJ cause i know FNL and EastBay are gonna be trippin tomorrow...
..this is so beat. lol

...now someone post that link for JJ.. :rofl:

you think you have a better chance with JJ than FNL and Eastbay? no chance

think so. i've given info that helped people get theirs and i make a joke and he's all mad. or he thinks he's doing the community a favor.
self appointed admin..lol

He was in the '88 cement thread telling people to calm down because people didn't receive their tracking info and now he's in here whining.

What happened to "their just shoes" bro?

their just shoes meaning they will arrive, no need to go crazy about tracking

thanks for remembering what i said tho, cute

im whining because nike is trash and making this very limited. Id rather have had these be 88;s numbers and have the 88's actually be limited.

i actual want these unlike some people. if i miss out, oh well. Im not gonna cry :lol: like i said before its just a shoe, some people get heart broken. i dont :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom