Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg classic as soon as i got in they were sold out hahha.. Wont even let buy my ladys pair

I guess if just seeing it is a win I can take that small victory cause that is the closest I will get to seeing them...LOL

i had the site up were it would let me search and stuff would come up but i couldn't get the right page ... i tried almost everything retro 1 high etc etc.. never came up but it never crashed on me
Same exact thing for me. I was like yeeeaaaahhhhhh I'm getting them but nope in the end I couldnt find them.

i made my link and it still didnt help. It was right though....so at least i feel good about that lol

Last edited:
size in my cart for a friend ... hopefully checkout works soon! 

now if ONLY they fit me but i wear a 13 SMH they only stocked up to 12

on to the morning

Almost crashed, had an 11 in cart then 503 error. After a gazillion refreshes, sold out. Jimmy jazz you done rustled my Jimmies. I've been 2 for 2 on fa don't let me down manana

I'm disappointed there aren't any of the usual million confirm order snapshots. Always entertaining after that...

that didnt matter, this is what i used http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-1-sneaker/555088085 didnt have my sz though
So you got through at an earlier time? I tried around 10:55 CT and nothing. Oh well onto FNL.

ye ait was up @54 but for me the cart wasnt working. if it was i would have copped.

same here JJ needs to upgrade bruh

i clicked added to cart like 10 times i even tried adding diff sizes and the dam add to cart button wouldnt work :smh:

I guess if just seeing it is a win I can take that small victory cause that is the closest I will get to seeing them...LOL
laugh.gif

legit had the link 4 hours ago , still failed , jesus . 

some of yall just joining today *****ing about how people didnt give out links , cmon son . 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom