Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance we see banneds drop again?

and does any one have ANY pics of jordan wearing these?
anybody know?

kobe-bryant-wears-air-jordan-1-jimmy-kimmel-live.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just putting it out there that these are STILL available. Go do the work.

If I haven't talked to you before today I'm not getting back to you, i've already PMed some good folks who contribute positively (IE Flyknit thread) the info and they can do what they want with it, its just not me to post for all the lurkers to see.

Last edited:
I'm just putting it out there that these are STILL available. Go do the work.

If I haven't talked to you before today I'm not getting back to you, i've already PMed some good folks who contribute positively (IE Flyknit thread) the info and they can do what they want with it, its just not me.

Haha there goes my chances for a PM! lmao. thanks though!

yes i am desperate.

sad thing is i dont even want a pair for myself, my brother wants a pair to wear badly, wish there was a way to get him a pair without paying up the butt

yea im a good brother :smile:

In San Antonio 4 stores got these

HOH and 3 shoe palaces. Shoe palace is so unprofessional man :lol:

Didnt get a call from the HOH raffle, so I got one FCFS for retail at northstar shoe palace this morning.

Haven't Waited in like for a release and years. Don't see how dudes do it all the time.

All in all I got a pair, in my size, for retail. Wanted 2 but like I said shoe palace was all over the place with opening times

If anyone seen me I was wear the camo Supreme hoody and rainbow footscapes

Size 13, big feet gang :pimp:
View media item 271063

Last edited:
Aw crap, couldn't find a size 14 pair anywhere in New York City as of 10 AM for retail. :frown:

sad thing is i dont even want a pair for myself, my brother wants a pair to wear badly, wish there was a way to get him a pair without paying up the butt

yea im a good brother :smile:

shoot right about now i wish i was your brother :lol:

I would appreciate it if any one could pm me with some info....dont mind paying more then retail...I just want my size 10...Thanks in advance

Can't believe how everything is selling out these days, it's beginning to turn me off...maybe switch to vans or something, lol. I didn't try for these, not really of fan of the blue/black colorway. Even the 28's sold out....I haven't seen one post on those saying dudes were copping but they still managed to sell out on NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom