Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 200+ pages since my last post Wednesday?!

:wow:

My daughter is doing fine, and trying to find my own place with her and the wife.

Anyways, just updating you folks on what's happening with this release for me.

Will have my pair by Monday, Tuesday the latest.

Until then, I'll be away from the site.

Take care.

For those folks who say they are tired of seeing me in the threads all the time, y'all should be happy.

thank technology for end, I've never had success with fl, fnl,eb etc, even had trouble on their website. Im still going to be nervous until that status changes from processing to shipped. hope everyone gets their pair (for close to retail)

Here's my "homework", since some of u folks think we just sittin on our ***** waiting for a link.
Only 3 stores in 50 mile radius in my area got these in total of maybe 50-60 pairs.
Another NTer and I went to the store where they lied about having x amount of sizes, only to find out they were reserved for "VIP" members...wateva the **** that means.
From this store, we call other stores, but by the then time was wasted.
I was on fnl well before 7 & saw nothing until one u guys posted the link.
Eastbay crashed.
If u guys have any info on a site, hit my box if u would....class ended

Really wanted a pair, Struck out everywhere.
Size 13 is tough lately.
Except for the 88's this was the only release I was excited for.
Was amped when I saw these were coming.
Not willing to pay $275+ to a reseller for a pair of 1's though.
I help others when I can, mostly Air Max lately, been slipping away from Jordans lately.
But I want these, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
those $250 reseller is seen yesterday were a bargain compaired to todays prices...... i shouldve jumped on those when i had a chance....

Still looking for 12 in these I have a size 11 to trade NY only....any chance flight club NYC would trade sizes with me lol

if anyone can shoot me a pm with an assist, it would be much appreciated. if you cant its all gravy. peace

How did these turnout in the Bay Area?
Sold out
frown.gif

found someone selling a pair of 2001's for around $300 worn a few times. You guys think I should cop or grab a pair of these 2013s? Is there any issues with separation   or falling apart on 2001s?

Good luck to all those still trying to cop. Anyone that can PM me info, much appreciated. Hate how JB is doing us with this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom