Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST GOT MY PAIR FOR RETAIL $140 NO TAX! THANK YOU GOD!

SMALL BOUTIQUE AROUND THE WAY HAD A LATE SHIPMENT OF 18PAIRS .. AFTER THEY TOOK CARE OF THEIR "FRIENDS" I MANAGED TO GRAB A 10.5. RATHER HAVE AN 11 BUT FOR RETAIL I'LL SETTLE. PICS ON THE WAY.

Captain, do they have any left by any chance? :nerd:

just copped mine for $162 from http://www.basketmania.co.uk/en/shoes/2990-air-jordan-i.html  .. still got a few pairs better hurry because i saw 2 leave already

10.5 gone :smh: good info tho.

JUST GOT MY PAIR FOR RETAIL $140 NO TAX! THANK YOU GOD!

SMALL BOUTIQUE AROUND THE WAY HAD A LATE SHIPMENT OF 18PAIRS .. AFTER THEY TOOK CARE OF THEIR "FRIENDS" I MANAGED TO GRAB A 10.5. RATHER HAVE AN 11 BUT FOR RETAIL I'LL SETTLE. PICS ON THE WAY.

10.5? :nerd: where.

A moms & pops boutique in Jersey City ...workers were kinda shady, I literally waited in the store from 9am until noon. Had to wait for the UPS truck to show up. FINALLY after they unboxed them I see the Nike Air boxes, dude made us wait until he picked out sizes for his friends :smh:. Luckly I still got a size. Out of the 18 pairs he sold 5 and kept the other 13 for his boys that were picking up later. This release was a hassle to say the least but don't give up more late shipments will show up during the week, keep trying locally.

My boys thought I was crazy for hitting up my spot right after the club at 2am...I knew these would turn out like this.

Gotta say, I went from being mad paranoid about that BD Italian site (please stop PM'ing me about it) to totally at ease.  gotten 3 emails today from them telling me each step of the shipment process. Should be here Friday. 

HEY YOU SHOULD OF HIT ME UP. I WOULD OF GOT A TICKET FOR YOU. I WAS 15TH IN LINE AND WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO EVEN ASK FOR A TICKET FOR THEM. MY GIRL WAS BEHIND ME IN LINE AND IF I WOULD OF KNOWN HOW LIMITED THESE WOULD BE I WOULD OF HAD HER PICKUP AN EXTRA TICKET. INSTEAD I HAD HER GRAB SOMETHING ELSE.

:smh: damn Memphis I wish I woulda thought to hit u up that day. But u know what they say, hind sight is 20/20. Good looking out anyway. If u hear of restock or anysite or anyone selling a size 10 at a decent price hit me up. Preciate it bro. What did u end up grabbing from all the All star releases? I seen mad dudes rocking galaxy everything at the all star game last night. Seen NO ONE wearing royals. Yet I seen 2 dudes rocking yeezy 2s. Go figure.

London folks - niketown, size, and footpatrol are all out

Guy at niketown said people were buying 2, coming back and buying 2 more. :smh:

I think this is yet another genius marketing ploy from Nike. $140 was a ridiculous price to begin with for some Jordan 1's. That's the reason why the Knicks colorway didn't sell too good. But they decide to make these super limited and get everyone thirsty as hell. Now, $140 doesn't seem like such a bad price, instead we all consider it a really good price. And now there are some people even willing to pay up to $400 on these as if it's some handmade designer shoes. But in the end, it's still some Made In China shoes that probably cost $20 to make.

was thinking of camping for these at 4am Sat, but decided to try my luck online...yeah...bad choice. only chance now is an online restock which looks like my chances are slim too since everyone else is going to be e-stalking as well. wouldn't mind paying 220-250 now if that's even possible.

Quick pic ..

View media item 274914
Minor glue stains here and there, nothing Goo-Gone can't remove.

Overall Im very satisfied with the quality, better than the Chicago 1's IMO.

In all honesty though, I don't care if these are your GRAILS they are NOT worth the resale price. If you can find them for $250 go for it, anything over that you might as well move on to the next or find some OGs.

$380 for the 2013s is INSANE :smh:

Paid $250 shipped... :smokin

He now is requesting PayPal to be sent as GIFT this dude got me hot told him to refund me my **** im good :smh:

Paid $250 shipped... :smokin

He now is requesting PayPal to be sent as GIFT this dude got me hot told him to refund me my **** im good :smh:
Paypal as gift is always a no go for me... I don't care how good the person's rep is I am not going to be on the hook if anything happens...

It's depressing how bad it's gotten man. Can't even post links to help anymore because it gets swarmed by vultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom