Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these run size wise? I'm usually an 11.5, but my dunks are size 11 and they fit perfect. I'm assuming they are built nearly identical, but forgive my ignorance if they are not.

^

You have to look out for number 1 first.

Not only does that make sense but if you divulge the info publicly that will lessen your chances when the same thing happens for future releases. (IE backdoor FINL method)

Best thing to do is just post when there is a restock.

I understand that, thats why i said i cant even hate on that. I understand that people have secrets they want to keep.

Lol I don't know why you mentioned tho.

Yes it best not to share it but you can't blame people either.

You have to look out for number 1 first.

Not only does that make sense but if you divulge the info publicly that will lessen your chances when the same thing happens for future releases. (IE backdoor FINL method)

Best thing to do is just post when there is a restock.

Wow bro $400, really?
Cmon son. 
laugh.gif

Finally won a raffle for these this weekend and its not even my size. Bittersweet I guess. But now I can't even find anyone selling my size 
mean.gif

Buying/selling/trading will get you suspended or banned. I'm tired of having to come in here and delete half a page of posts of people breaking the rules. Stop with the size specific post so they won't be interpreted as you trying to buy/sell/trade. And if you see someone breaking the rules don't quote him just flag the post or tell them they are breaking the rules. It takes just as much time deleting all the buying/selling posts as it does the quotes from multiple NTers.

Finally won a raffle for these this weekend and its not even my size. Bittersweet I guess. But now I can't even find anyone selling my size :smh:
Congrats tho dude that's ill. Just throw it on the bay and let the sharks go at it.

Last edited:
Buying/selling/trading will get you suspended or banned. I'm tired of having to come in here and delete half a page of posts of people breaking the rules. Stop with the size specific post so they won't be interpreted as you trying to buy/sell/trade. And if you see someone breaking the rules don't quote him just flag the post or tell them they are breaking the rules. It takes just as much time deleting all the buying/selling posts as it does the quotes from multiple NTers.
it was just a joke. my fault. Geez this thread needs some lightening up, and this release has definitely got people tense 
laugh.gif

and 
mean.gif
 at people really using the flag button in a SHOE thread. Is it really that serious? 

it was just a joke. my fault. Geez this thread needs some lightening up, and this release has definitely got people tense 
laugh.gif

and 
mean.gif

at people really using the flag button in a SHOE thread. Is it really that serious? 
THIS,I was probably flagged on the WC 3 thread 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes :smh:

had quite a few PM's asking me NOT to share the restock trick, due to all the lurkers/resellers who might abuse it— plus if I make it public, it really ruins your guys' chances of getting them.

If there is a restock, and I'm at my computer, I'll notify you guys here asap.

please do not PM me too, getting tired of ignoring/clearing my inbox.
laugh.gif
ma gawd, the PM's...
mean.gif
kinda off topic, but anyone have the FNL link to the 88s?

i can keep that in my tracker also if someone needs me to.
Don't even bother talking to this joker. I gave him the 88 link to FNL and he pulls some smart *** **** with me. 

here it is guys. 

88 link http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...sketball-shoes/_/A-37896?productId=prod726026

Royal link http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...basketball-shoes/_/A-390?productId=prod715327

Use a program on chrome called "page monitor" to check for changes every 5 seconds. Look in the settings and you can change how it will notify you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom