Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive sent 2 emails in one day.. 22 hours apart though LOL. that's about it. gonna give it some more time before i open up a claim.. couple more days. people have to understand how busy sites get, how undermanned they can be, how much time it may take to process things, etc. plus paypal protects up to 45 days and if you used paypal with a credit card you're double backed.

A lot of it had to do with people who never ordered from overseas sites before. For some reason they expected their kicks in 3 or 4 days as if they were dealing with NDC. The same way they badger eastbay or ask a million questions about when items ship. They do to them. People will tell them what's going on. Follow them on twitter. They didn't ship yet. The sneakers might be in customs, which isn't on them. And they will still complain and submit paypal disputes.

Why are y'all so angry in the Uk? Is it because you barely get any sunshine? When those salty people start posting you can play in the Morton's factory with them
laugh.gif
What am I salty about? I'm guessing you're one of the leechers since you caught feelings off my post. 

No need for immature 'my country vs yours'. And FYI the UK in my name does not signify 'United Kingdom'.

I never understood the whole decreaser thing. Until I bought a pair. Man, its like your shirt is always ironed. Your pants pleated and wrinkle free. I find myself trying them in AMs and even New Balances.

Now I see the light...

which kind do you use?

Sneaker Shields. They had a 35% off promo that's why I tried them. It might still work. Promo code 35off or 35%off.

when ur barkley posites crease from ur morning jog like jane fonda then you will cry to Jada

Unlike most people in here, I don't care if my shoe creases...

You care about a shoe CREASING, but the bottom of the shoe touch the nastiest surface in the world? :lol:

1s are supposed to crease. That's why the toebox dips on the sides, to allow the material to move with your foot.

Sneakers are made to beat up. You guys spending $300 on a hammer and afraid to hit the nail lol

Correct.

Last edited:
1s are supposed to crease. That's why the toebox dips on the sides, to allow the material to move with your foot.

Sneakers are made to beat up. You guys spending $300 on a hammer and afraid to hit the nail lol

Worst comparison ever. Hammers don't cost $300 unless it is the hammer of Thor, which is priceless.

To each their own, but if I want beaters, I'll buy these.
View media item 280625

Last edited:
MORE ON FEET PICS PLEASE!!!!!
That's what I was telling myself yesterday. There's over 400 pages worth of people chatting about these, and hundreds of pictures in the image history. Most of the pics are just of the shoes themselves.

I counted mayb 15-20 images of them on feet.

Are people actually wearing these or are you all just staring at them next to boxes?

I ordered from Footaction, no change on mine either, the reps assured me I would get em' though...smh

This x 1000

Im just want one pair, but there's no way Im paying too much over retail because I already know Im going to run these into the ground.

Worst comparison ever. Hammers don't cost $300 unless it is the hammer of Thor, which is priceless.

To each their own, but if I want beaters, I'll buy these.
View media item 280625

To each their own. I want a pair of these Is as beaters... not dunks

these on feet pics really making me salty that I'm having such a hard time trying to get one pair. The 88 WC3 was so much easier than these to get.

These shoes honestly broke my heart. Been collecting since 2004. New to IT but not to the shoe game. Ive wanted these since iw as the 7th grade and when they finally released, they pulled some bs like this. i got the jordan xi and WCIII like it wasnt no thang. but these.. to some these might just be a shoe. but to me, these are one of the childhood items i couldnt afford but have always wanted, but now that i have a job, im still not paying $300 for these damn shoes -_- 1st POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom