Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

a store or two in my area have 'em but haven't released them & one store is even teasing everyone to get more followers in IG.

I couldn't wait & take the chance so i got them overseas

Last edited:
congrats on the threesome my Aussie friend...I m a little salty on many previous releases where in europe we got **** and US flooded,so im feeling a little vindictive...:tongue: ...all these on ebay coming from:EUROPE,AUSTRALIA,CANADA.Its like JB wanted to get back at USA for sth....
:rofl:

Long time lurker here (since 2010)..
Subscribed just to give a shout out to the info on Snipes earlier this week.
Living in France, I was looking for a euro site. Our french NDC had these online but they sold out in a couple of hours..

Anyway, got shipping confirmation on the pair from Snipes (part of the first stock at 140€)

Good luck to the ones still looking for their pair

pics where the blue pops nicely :x :x :x :x

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

i need these its so beautiful ;,;

Have you guys checked craigslist in your area? People in my area selling for 200-250. 

You guys really paying 250+ for these? 
mean.gif

This is a GR also! There will be a restock. Just watch.

Be patient my god, its only been a week since RD.

Yall some hypebeasts. 

\\

and btw lil wayne is the biggest clown ever. like people really care about this dude still? his music is garbage. i mean just look at him, hes a joke

lol. Just like Rick Ross. I can't believe people still give that ***** attention

Hey anybody else that ordered from the Polish site got any confirmation yet besides that one dude a few pages back?

I hope you guys who ordered from foreign sites got your right size. If they dont sell in US sizes you were supposed to go a whole size down. (if you ordered a 12 uk, you ordered a 13 us)

congrats on the threesome my Aussie friend...I m a little salty on many previous releases where in europe we got **** and US flooded,so im feeling a little vindictive...:tongue: ...all these on ebay coming from:EUROPE,AUSTRALIA,CANADA.Its like JB wanted to get back at USA for sth....

oh come now, the both of you. no need for salt, nor pride. 999/1000 special releases drop everywhere in america and not here in aus at all. we get no dbs or bins. nothing like those releases. only this and the quai 54 v releases made australia special to non aussies. still it's nice to be able to pay back/forward the many favours i got from american mates before.

network, fellas. offer help when you can, and it will come back in kind.

no pms please. i'm done with this release.

am real happy with my one pair

Last edited:
Have you guys checked craigslist in your area? People in my area selling for 200-250. 

You guys really paying 250+ for these? 
mean.gif

This is a GR also! There will be a restock. Just watch.

Be patient my god, its only been a week since RD.

Yall some hypebeasts. 
Yeah checked mine, only thing posted is a size 14 and I'm a size 10.5
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom