Official Air Jordan I Retro Opening Day Pack Post 3/29!

I feel like my whole room smells of the "new shoe smell". I copped the black ones but Im thinking of returning them because the leather toe boxcreased after just trying them on. I dont know about quality on these.

i copped both pairs and love both of them, now just waiting for the military I's to drop!
happy.gif

Got mine from shoetrends today no pics but they are great. Air-Nimmo will get me the shirts so I am in there.

The white pair looks better, especially with black laces. If I didn't have the first cw of the Prod2s, I'd copp.

so much heat comin up in the next few months, so this is an eazy pass..
the black ones is smooth, but im tired of ones!! lol

I don't know which color to get. I am probably going to get the blacks though, but I have a lot of black shoes.

Thinking about getting the Blk ones since they're still available...anybody have Finishline discount codes? any would be helpful. just trying to see howcheap I'm going to be able to get these for.

For all my big foot brethren... NDC finally put up size 13's in both the White and the Black pairs (a whole month and 2 days late).

still waiting for these...paper's bacc up...I just need a discount code or a good price on the bay......
nerd.gif
size 10.5-11

oh damn. alright thanks.

can swoosh members do pickups? or can you only order ur own size :tongue:

these arnt that great... especialy if they r a tribute to MJ's minor leauge baseball currier... he wasnt that great at baseball...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom