Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

dtlr at gwinnett mall in atlanta has them for 250 now.
I was pretty pissed when I saw the price tag

Originally Posted by retro1s

both pairs? all sizes? damn that pisses me off too. the 3's alone are 250

^ Yes sir, I didn't ask what sizes they had left, but if they still have a 9 this weekend ima cop again.
Footaction and finishline over there still has the package too but for retail

dtlr at patrick henry mall, hampton, va had a pair of size 8 for $149.95. saw it on lunch break. went back after work. gone but asked store employee and wastold that was the price. asked for a stock locate in size 8.5 or 9 but no luck in those. just a heads up for those who want to call them and stock locateanother size.

Originally Posted by jeremymacky

dtlr at patrick henry mall, hampton, va had a pair of size 8 for $149.95. saw it on lunch break. went back after work. gone but asked store employee and was told that was the price. asked for a stock locate in size 8.5 or 9 but no luck in those. just a heads up for those who want to call them and stock locate another size.
i think i got the last 9... i grabbed it for 150 2 weeks ago. had them do the stock locator for me. the 8.5 i think sold late last week.

I was lucky with my pair, back in February I just called my local FL and asked to do a stock locator.... they said they had a pair on sale but since it was onthe westcoast I had to get them shipped. Since shipping was free I decided to get them anyways, and take my chances with what I would get (if they came out badI would return them anyways). I was lucky because within the same week I received them and both pairs were in perfect condition, and from what I could tellthey looked completely unworn or even tried on. I was prepard to hold on to the XX's for a while and see if I could sell them later, however a friend ofmine that isn't a shoe head wanted a pair of sneakers and I told him I had a pair for $150. Without even asking for a discount he bought them, and aftergetting the CDP on sale and selling the XX's for a great price I finally got a pair of III's for real cheap.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by retro1s

both pairs? all sizes? damn that pisses me off too. the 3's alone are 250

Shoetrends have them for 250 both pairs all size's.

Still haven't got this pack
smh.gif
. Shoetrends want $265 shipped which is good, but I don't have the money right now thanks to a car note
tired.gif
. Next week these will be mine.

If anyone is looking for just the IIIs there are numerous people I see selling them for 200 shipped. Just gotta look around

am lucky to get the last sz 8 @ FNL Serramonte for $199.98... to get or not to get more? that is the question...

/\/\/\/\/\ I was wondering the same thing...

But since it is, If anyone knows where I can cop a III/XX box set in size 10/10.5 for a good price, pm me. One of the few that i did not cop last year.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

If anyone is looking for just the IIIs there are numerous people I see selling them for 200 shipped. Just gotta look around

What a difference 6 months makes... back then I would have paid $300 for a pair, and now I can get them for less than $170 with luck
tongue.gif

This pack tanked as bad as the I/xx2 and II/XX1 pack. I am suprised since the black/cement III is one of the best Jordans of all time. That XX though, wow. Byfar the worst CDP shoe.

sad to see how JB did their classics... you had to spend 300+ for one of the greatest shoes of all time.... this shoe would've had at least 300+ pages ifit came out alone... but look at it now... 45 pages and ppl that loved this shoe can really care less about it now.... such a beautiful shoe

They still a bunch in Niketown Roma.

I copped all the 11/12's but the 20/3's and 5/18's were still up there chilling.

Back
Top Bottom