Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Not even shipped to stores yet and already have mine on hold plus wit the emp. discount man its good to have the hook up. These are COPPED!!!

Quote:
no need to lineup right?

:lol:
laugh.gif

maybe is you live in idaho.

The red/grey Xs were GR and they sold out.......within 30 minutes.

Mars> Red/Grey Xs.......by far.

Jordan IV + OG bulls colorway.........

The mars 4s are the summer shoe of 2006.

Next Mikes' to get but I only have 13 days left to come up w/ a bill damn

umm i doubt you'll need to line up..

but it all depends where you live.
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

coppin 2 pairs maybe 3 if i got the money how much do u guyz think these are gonna b going 4 on ebay
Looking 4 dmp package or just dmp xi in size 11.5 or 12

I'm ordin of eastbay after I get off work, I need the sleep
Im drug free, Alchol free, and thats why I'm better than you

im getting up early for these can let them pass. im gonna try to be the first in line
man i think about these everyday

these are definately a great warm up to the militaries cant wait to get my 2 pair maybe three just to make sure i never run out. i love iv's to the fullest.
jordan releases should be a national holiday

12 pages of this already people trying to hype up so they can make$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Looking for PE Lebrons Only!!!!!

Quote:
Mr ATL, you speak the truth - only most of these guys never saw the original - maybe only in pictures like that one above,so they don't know what they're missing - they're HYPED by this Jumpman 'Mars Blackmon' version - another gimmick to elude from releasing what should have been.

i know most of the folks on here never wore Jordans 10+ years ago. we old heads are a dying breed among the hypebeasts.

Quote:
As far as the fake FireRed IV goes.. I've seen it in person and the laceclips are too small,the plastic triangle too small,zoom air cushioning is a bit hard and doesn't hug your foot like the original, - better than these retro+ JB variants - the best thing it has going for itself is the Nike Air plastic backing but that also looks a little off.

yep the leather is better quality on the fakes. i don't know whether to laugh or :smh:
nono.gif

Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

so i want to know if footlocker employees can get a dis count on these? yes or no?... i plan on putting my 20% layaway
Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

so close.....anyone else gonna be copping at the vegas sole collector event?

people hypin this up for no reason

baby j already said the production is up there with the 14's so this shoe will be all over the place

The resell value will be poor for these as were the Cardinal VIIs. Cards are STILL lying on the shelves here in NC and Flints were here for awhile too. As Baby said, the production number is massive and the resell value on ebay I assume will only be 5 or 10 more than retail.

I wouldnt waste yalls time buying 4 and 5 pair. The quality on them sucks.

peopel can't help if they weren't born back in Mjs era. i see no fault, or preemptive in that as well.. its level field. if ur from the 'older' generation and your capable of retaining this passion. nothing wrong.

whast wrong w/ the newer younger kids wanting a piece of the pie they coudln't get ?

how come people are saying the fakes are much much better? is it cuz they bought it and disected it? or something????!!! or just cuz the PICS on ebay??

Quote:
i know most of the folks on here never wore Jordans 10+ years ago. we old heads are a dying breed among the hypebeasts.

^^^ I agree with thhis statement wholeheartedly. I know the shoe is not an exact replica, but that's ok with me. This was my first jordan ever in 1989, the lasers were ok, but this is as good as it gets for me. 8-10 pairs, none to resell, all for me.
suddenly I heard a tapping,...

[email protected]

ok...... for all those interested in Canada

this is confirmed with my brother Babyjordan0312

The MARS IV will be released in Canada on July 22nd for 179.99 to 199.99 depending on location.

happy copping and I hope that clears things up

Back
Top Bottom