Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Supermanblue79, I went to champs yestarday and the woman said I couldn't reserve em.
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Uk have had a re-stock of the Mars and we will see Milliteries 4's this week across europe.

i got a question about the retro card, i jus copped 2 pairs, and they retro card on the back only show air jordans 1-18, are all the retro cards like this or are mines suspect. Everything else looks legit, the box production number, the inside tag and everything, someone help me out, thanks

^^^^naw ur good bro all the iv's this year have had that retro card dont worry bout it
difficult takes a day ,impossible takes a week.

respect all,fear none

Finishline is not great to order from, they fill orders from unsold store stock. ie they don't have any idea if you order will be filled when you make it. I had Finishline cancell my order on the Flint VIIs after getting an order confirmation email. They cancelled it after like 7 days.

So if finishline stores sell out of your size you won't get a pair from the online store.

Here is their policy on product availablity. www.finishline.com/store/...policy.jsp

Its pretty bad when quality of a top brand shoe compares to that of a pair of Pro-Wings from Payless.

Its pretty bad that we have NTers actually stating that a Fake shoe looks better than a legit shoe produced by JB.

Its pretty bad when you have a community fighting and arguing over an anticipated classic like the Fire Red IV.

Its pretty bad when JB takes advantage of consumers and increases the price on a shoe no greater than its predecessors. Afterall, we ( meaning everyone who purchases Jordans) are the ones who helped JB venture off to their own separate entity. Without our love of MJ and his shoes, the JB line would probably have ended up like a Charles Barkley or Penny Hardaway line. Meaning it would have been good, but not great enough to become its own, away from NIKE.

Furthermore, I would like to state that back in the day I purchased a shoe over a 100 bucks because I knew that the shoe would last longer and certainly look better than a pair of Pro Wings from Payless. Now it may still look better, but will it last longer. Who knows?

Who is to Blame for all of this? Jordan Brand!

Now Nike's quality may not be the best either on their retros, but at least they are not spiking up the price, and are still giving us near to exact replicas of the OG's.

Quote:
Its pretty bad when quality of a top brand shoe compares to that of a pair of Pro-Wings from Payless.

Its pretty bad that we have NTers actually stating that a Fake shoe looks better than a legit shoe produced by JB.

Its pretty bad when you have a community fighting and arguing over an anticipated classic like the Fire Red IV.

Its pretty bad when JB takes advantage of consumers and increases the price on a shoe no greater than its predecessors.

Is it really that bad??? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

^^^^^

I guess it is when all this drama is going on. Im just stating the truth though. :D
happy.gif

their a 9.5 and i show some pics but im at wifes moms house is where my wifes computer is and all my shoes are at my wifes and i's house

i've had mine on now for about 2 hours and they are already creasing... not complaining - just a heads up! the quality is poor, but they are fire red 4s!!!

It's official, the complainer haters are more upset than the complainers. Never seen so many disgruntled "coppers" this close to the release date. :lol:
laugh.gif

Nice post eyes of hazel and noblekane.

I also believe that there are some Brand Jordan "trolls" in here. :smh:
nono.gif

can someone post up the product # and color code for the grade school size (3.5Y-7Y) mars IVs...

much appreciated...

(tried using the SEARCH function but u know how that is)

^ definitely. chitown your posts have had me rollin in this thread.

Quote:
da mars IV's can't even touch da variants IMO

ninjahood speaks the truth. first time i've ever wanted a pair of fakes. it's pretty sad when fakes look much more like the fire red IV's than the ripoff mars.

people hyping this shoe are so pathetic, the true heads just laugh....it's like hyping up some payless kicks.
Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

^
834014-161

Its from a Canadian catalogue, but it should still e the same.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red)

Quote:
i've had mine on now for about 2 hours and they are already creasing... not complaining - just a heads up! the quality is poor, but they are fire red 4s!!!

now thats exactly what I like to hear.
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Quote:
you are in denial dude. we flat up showed you about the prices from 1999-2004 on retro shoes and you STILL acting stubborn. there was no inflation from 1999-2004?

1999-2004? Man why do you guys keep doing this. I believe the year they were originally released was 1989. and its 2006 now. Dont tell me the price didnt go up btwn 1999 - 2004 just because you dont want to admit that it has from 1989 - Today. You silly gooses are spending too much time trying to put other NTers down, when you should be focusing your energy towards JB.
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Quote:
I've held them in my hands, the quality is sub par. You know what? I dont care, I love the shoe so much, I'm still buying.

Well said. I gotta agree. I had these joints when I was in 7th grade in 1989. They are my all time favorite kicks. I saw them in person yesterday and yeah, they're not exactly '99 quality. the heel tab is smaller than my 99 white/cements, the black plastic accents have a sparkly type thing on them, which was dissapointing, but I'm still copping. These are my all time GOAT colorway, shoe, memories, etc. etc.

btw, ya'll must work at a rendering plant, because I've never seen so many leather "experts" be able to tell the quality and grade of leather from some internet pictures! If you've seen the shoes and have that opinion, fine, but this whole "looks cheap" from a damn pic on the net is kind of grating.
"A heartless hand on my shoulder, A push and a it's over...But before I began,I was bored before I even began... -SPM

Quote:
Supermanblue79, I went to champs yestarday and the woman said I couldn't reserve em.

^Hustle,
just checked and it depends on the managers at the particular location. You may want to call your local Champs and pitch the "idea" to them...good luck.
NDS Jordan Retro III white/cement 2001 size 11 and Jordan IV Laser Package 11.5 for sale- check my ebay aucitons
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsupermanblue79QQhtZ-1

Quote:
ya'll must work at a rendering plant, because I've never seen so many leather "experts" be able to tell the quality and grade of leather from some internet pictures!

I can't speak for everyone, but my "expert" analysis comes from experience with o.g. and 99 IVs, and one of my boys who actually BALLED in his pair of fire reds a few weeks ago.

Wasn't pretty after a couple days... indoor... playing 32... :lol:
laugh.gif

You know, they are $110 basketball shoes, right?

Edit... sorry... $115... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

To the guy using inflation as an example explain is.
1989 release - $100
1999 release - $100 w/good quality, parallel mesh, shape was correct, nike air, plastic, a true retro
2004 release - $110 w/ ok quality
2005 lasers - $175
2006 release - $115 for GR w/cheap quality,plastic,no nike air,un parallel mesh, shape slightly changed (look at vintagekicks.com if u dont know what im talking about) and $125 for L'style with same quality as the GR.
So if after 10 years theres no increase, then a $10 increase 4 years later, then a $65 increase a year later, then they go back to $115-$125 why didnt they stay at $175? Does lasering a shoe cost $30-$35? Hell NO. Its very obvious JB is cutting corners on quality to save. Based on the fact that they charge $10 more for a limited shoe with no change quality wise only proves that there doing it cuz they can.
And I held these in my hand and decided to pass so I can cop a pair of Lasers.
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
[email protected] AIM: Jonny91589.

@#%$ all this comotion i copped 4 pairs yesterday for retail, its easy you just gotta get friends with s manager or tighten him up with a little change 1 time and you are golden forever
thats how i got 4 pairs of black lasers for retail before they came out
AND YOU KNOW THIS MAAAANN!

u cant use inflation as an answer, because look how cheap the materials, labor, and technology is today

when it first dropped, they were state of the art, now they have nothing in them that even the cheapest basketball shoes dont have, except for of course that jumpman we love so much, and not even the @#%$ nike air!
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

Back
Top Bottom