Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Just Reserved Mine a little while ago YA BOYYYYY!!!
1z50k87.jpg

I can't wait 2 cop
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

I will get my two pairs on the 22nd :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Or what ethnicity the buyer is, cats around the D think I'm a federale or something when I go to Athlete's Foot stores.

They hot, thats my 2 cents. I do believe there will be a fiasco for them, but not on the level of say...The Grapes later on. Thats why I dont do lines. If you can, cop early. Less headache, less drama.. Plus you get to do more important things other than stand on a funky @#%$ line.

Quote:
3 pairs possibly, none to re sell, just for me. I dont care about value. I love the shoe.

......Waits for JumpmanATL to e-slap me....

:lol:
laugh.gif

hey i'd be coppin also if the shape wasn't off. i was willing to live with the jumpman, pleather, and mars logo and make this my first retro purchase this year. the toebox was the straw that broke the camel's back. it's sad when fakes do a better job :smh:
nono.gif

the supposed final release of the militaries are looking much better than the mars judging by the pics nickthestick posted. this one will probably be copped in multiples. followed by the grapes and fire red V's. i won't support any of the retro+ garbage.
Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

im sooo broke right now.. im gonna have to not eat till the relase date to cop this one :frown:

These are gonna be a sick release.. im just glad I will be able to get my twins thier pairs.. theres no prob for me gettin any J's that drop but when they dont make sick pairs for the kids it kinda blows.. NICE WORK on this JB
JORDAN MOTORCYCLE RACE TEAM COLORADO GIXXER SQUAD MEMBER #1 BIKE #23
Don't Hate GENTRY cause you can't Be GENTRY!!
"The Most Notorious NT'er in History........IS BACK"

I can and can't wait for this shoe. The only negative thing is that July 22nd is almost halfway through summer. I want this summer to last a loooong time.

Anyway, I really hope I can get 2-3 pairs. I will definetely be getting at least 1 though.

AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

cant wait, but the LASER VERSION is much sickker...
Quarterbackin in the bay since the days of MONTANA & RICE

Pass. I'd take the Fire Red V's over these any day. Like someone else said, I'll be getting 2 pairs of Militaty IV's instead of 1 of each.
Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.
-- Karl Marx

Back
Top Bottom