Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
Eastgay and ****tishline.com. The 2 worst sites.

:lol:
laugh.gif
finishline does have a habit of filling orders and then cancelling a few days later...
For Sale Size 12 DS Nike Air Pippen 3, Nike Hyperflight, Nike Air Jordan VII Retro Flint/Purple, Nike Zoom 2k5 Kobe All Star Edition. Also NDS Nike Air Jordan IX Cool Grey,

img00020um9.jpg

Just got back from the midnight release in fordham Rd.

My pair is flawlessss, nothing wrong with mine :pimp:
pimp.gif

Why can't people just buy one damn pair...INSTEAD OF 5 PAIRS OF THE SAME GOD DAMN SHOE!!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

I copped 4 pairs from eastbay!! and 8 from finishline!!!!!!!! sucks for yall

sike i realli didnt but i wish im going to sleep though gotta get up early for these now
[/b]​

Quote:
worst GR release ever

Funny how we hear this everytime a hyped shoe gets released. It's a given that Nike can't make enough pairs for everyone without saturating the market too much. It's first come first served.
s, and your job will be there when you get back."[/center]

I think I put all my credit card stuff in and checked out, but it stopped responding when I was done. IF I don't get them, I will flip.
4 years of niketalk has made me a smarter man.

Quote:
Why can't people just buy one damn pair...INSTEAD OF 5 PAIRS OF THE SAME GOD DAMN SHOE!!!!!

TO make MONEY off you .. WHY ELSE? This is the state of the Sneakergame now. to make $$$$$$$$$

LOL - i don't mean to laugh at anyone's troubles, but i find this whole situation absurd.

half of NT decided not to buy these shoes cause of the quality and other issues.

the other half of NT isn't able to get them cause of fnl and eastbay sucking, so now they're mad too.

i was wondering why NT was so slow an hour ago.....

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​
, good luck with your cousin. PM me some day with what happened.

yo I put my credit card number and everything into Finishline, then it said error.......did my order go thru?
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Thank You MotherFunkers who decide 5 pairs satisfy your funking need.

:smh:
nono.gif

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

Quote:
Why can't people just buy one damn pair...INSTEAD OF 5 PAIRS OF THE SAME GOD DAMN SHOE!!!!!

complain to the website for allowing people to buy so many pairs...heck, the only reason why there's even a limit is to prevent somone from going online and buying up 100 pairs at a time.
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

got home at 10 from dinner...saw that eastbay had only kids sizes..checked NT and went to finishline.com...added size 10 and 9.5 to my cart...proceeded to checkout...and then BAM...no longer in stock...guess i'll wait for niketown.com

not that you guys care, but i think the funniest part of the whole night for me, was when i finally gave up on finishline saying i entered the wrong cc# for the 8th time, i decide to write customer service a nasty email.
guess what happened..
yeah...the site crashed...
all you can do is laugh.
they're just shoes people...
i'm gonna have a drink and a cig and head to bed..
-J-
ed forth from Thy Hand, that Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be......
In Nomine Patris....et Filii....et Spiritus Sancti[/i][/b]​

Back
Top Bottom