Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Damn I tried to have my mommy ( :smile:
smile.gif
) do it for me since I had to be somewhere. Site kept crashing for her so I'll get it on Niketown.com.

P.S. What the hell is this WSS thing you guys are talkin bout?
Formally known as gswarriorsnum1

Hypocr1t1cal born at: 4/16/91 11:47
[/b]​

Well for those in NYC if you don't get your 9.5 I will have one pair on sale for 150. So holla.
The American dream - Our way

Quote:
So when I was at step 4 out of 5 on my finishline order, and I entered the card information, and the site froze and I refreshed nothing went through?

I hit it about 50 times before I got a blank screen instead of an error message, so mine went through. Check your order history and also see if you got a confirmation email. If not, it didn't go through.

Every FNL and FL in NOVA said "good luck" or "get here early" when I told them I need size 11. I'm not getting up and standing in line for the eastbay treatment in person. That's an even worse indignity.

dam im from San Francisco and no i aint asking my mom and i aint a hypebeast.Im lining up at 5 25 wit blackcats on.This is crazy though.Im tired and Gnite :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

eye.jpg
...im about to have matching fire red eyes, i've been sitting in front of this computer for so long....deja vu lasers
My boys snatching them all in 06. *HALLE*TYRA*EVE*TATIYANA*SERENA*

Quote:
What a coincidence lol....I just woke up mine for the same reason...HE WAS PSSST AS HELL LOL.....These better be at 3....

Lmao. My dad is pissed "3 O clock in the morning to order some sneakers? Your F'in Unbelievable"

Your dad is going to whoop your butt when these shoes don't go on NDC at 12.

FeelMode, I feel you on that, but these cats make it seem as if it is the end of the freaking world. It is really not that serious. WSS is or was that spot until Swoosh showed up in my life, :D
happy.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

But doesn't it mean your order will be filled if they deduct your credit card?
[/center]

Quote:
seriously, if u live in socal and u dont know what wss is until now, for this release then just fall back.. haha serious... it is NOT hard to find simple info like that on your own... dude who said hit him up.. cmon pal.. its one of the biggest chains out here... if they cant figure it out on there own then just plain oh well... that is hardly being shady with info. but damn.. fend for yall selves just a little..

I already expect people to know about WSS.

I was telling ppl to hit me up for spot sz's etc.

But yea, I get ya braw.

[/b][/center]

I just hope eastbay isn't this bad when my black/blue V's release and since JB is ******ed 4 releasing a L'Style shoe on a wednesday and of course I have to work I hope i get through that 1 day instead of paying extra on pys or something

THA 757

Can someone tell me when these when up on champsports.com???

I mean, I tried eastbay - failed...Kept an eye on finishline and champs and couldn't even find them on the sites after doing a search for jordan iv...

Saw the posted link for finishline and my size was gone...Went back to champs website, and they have the shoes on the main page but no mens sizes at all...When the hell did they sell out?

Did anyone else who ordered from Eastbay only pay $117.81 a pair, including shipping? Not complaining but thats how much i was charged.

Ordering at finshline.com, I had my sz11's in a cart and 11.5 for a friend and at check out, the both were taken out. Had to buy two sz 12's.

Quote:
what size is the hardest to get???

I would say 9.5-10.5. Unfortunately, I'm a 10.
Quote:
If by "hardcore fans" you mean "hypebeasts"

Whatever you would like to call it. Either way, it makes it that much harder for bay area heads to get a pair.
Quote:
Im lining up at 5 25 wit blackcats on

Where at? NTSF?

I have a bad scenario.
Ok Earlier around 1:20 @#%$. I was up to billing on Finishling getting my pair, entered the card info, and pressed ok to the review section, then it froze and I tried to refresh nothing happened. I never pressed ok after review, and my dad put HIS email address, So I can't check to see if anything went through. Now I got the card to some of Ntown, If I have like 3 pairs coming to me I'll get killed. And no I didnt have a finishline account, but is there a way I can search for orders under my name?

Back
Top Bottom