Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

^^no. doubt.
"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Quote:
white lasers IV's >> mars IV's

Material may be better but looks wise...LOL

Mars IV's >>>>>>>> Laser @#%$

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Quote:

I feel the same way. Sure OG colors and Ideas are greater than retro's and re-makes/gimmicks like the Laser's, but man I would never wear the Mar's cause they are so frail. Has anyone ever thought that JB/Nike makes the stuff cheaper with cutting down the re-selling in mind? Obviously, they have to find was to cost cut, but I believe the don't make them as duarble because they want us to come back again next month. Unless I can get a deal from my spot I will pass.
"It's A Passion..."

Crazy Jordan, LBJ, and Air Max SAMPLES 4 SALE
MY eBay STUFF...
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtymebigger23QQhtZ-1

Mr.Flamboyant

Quote:
Has anyone ever thought that JB/Nike makes the stuff cheaper with cutting down the re-selling in mind?

It's so much more involved than that. Almost too much to explain w/o writing an essay or book.

If you talking about profit margins, trust, Nike/JB are the true gangsters in that category...

Even the most achieving "reseller" is a nickle and dime hustler in comparison...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Quote:
Sounds like the sweatshop slaves aren't on their best game...

^ that made me laugh, as sad and true as it is! :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:

All laser shoes have better grains of leather. You'd probaly burn a hole through a shoe using the grain of leather that there using now. :lol:
laugh.gif

TRANSFERING FALL '06
GO BEARS!!!​

^^ Thanks 4 that pic.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

getting 1 pair, there should be plenty to go around folks
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." -

I'm not trying to say shoes don't crease. I can accept that.
Here's what I can't accept: Shoes shouldn't look like they've been worn for years after a week. And that's what's going to happen with these. If I bust my @#%$ to keep my shoes looking nice, the least they can do is give me something stronger than what they roll cigarettes in.

Someone who's worn them a few times should post pics of the bad creasing/leather. I could care less if they crease, as all shoes do, but the leather quality looks HORRIBLE from the pics I've seen.

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

cant wait... SWOOSH em
When i talk about a bunch of Shhh you wish you had, You know I just be saying that to get you mad..

just a few more days........
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

def 2 pairs copped but ima wait to wear them for a minute cuz just like the last shots everybody and their momma gonna have them
THE BAY!

i didnt plan on getting these but somebody offered to buy me a pair as a graduation gift so.... looks like i am!

Flint Grey said the Fakes of the NIKE AIR versions of t hese IV's were dead-on......

I can't lie.....

I really would rather have an exact replica over a "MARS" replica....

What's going on JB
[/b]
Click HERE
Graphite XIV DS 10.5 $110 Shipped​

I got to check them out today and the leather does seem pretty flimsy. Also, it seemed like there was some sort of silver sparkle in the black rubber of the wings. I had the OG IV when I was in 10th grade, but I don't remember the sparkle. Did anyone else notice this?

***start message...

pics of them worn, please

***end message....
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." -

Back
Top Bottom