Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Damn feel like I'm using dial-up how long it's taking Eastbay's homepage to load. You would think they would be prepared for this. I see what Baby J was talkin about.

EAM CARIBBEAN​
Reppin'the Bahamas​

Got mine off of footlocker customer service. Waited 10 seconds to be connected to a rep. Easiest Jordan release transaction I have ever had. They must have tons of pairs...
"I'm a size 13..every release is a quickstrike."

NOOOOOOOOO :frown:
frown.gif

can't get into eastbay....
how long is this going to go on?
and is it b/c of the massive amount of ppl trying to cop?

yo eastbay site is jacked. I got thru with three minutes before the J's were released. BS with the guy about some Jordan wind pants. He straight up asked if I was calling about the shoes I sd no I thought they dont come out till tomorrow and he sd that I could order em now. Was like, get me three pais. BoYaaah. Hope they come thru for me

After being on hold for 12 mins., I got my pair. Eastbay didn't let me down this time.
Philippines[/b]
mber No. 19[/b]​

My sheiks is gonna sell them for 134.99... @#%$... How they gonna cop an extra $15??? O well, still copping!

This is Ridiculous! Every site is down, and when I called eastbay it said to go the website... the site is down!

got mine.....eastbay size 10.........^ and a whew from me

called 10 minutes early.... went straight through.....no problems.

i called eastbay and got mine...only on hold 12 min...not to bad
We're all just ants marching...i march with J's on my feet

they went on sale in australia 7 hours ago (9am AEST) and were sold in pretty much everywhere within half an hour.

[/b]​

what happened to everyone "passin" because of the poor quality? everyone on here lies to look cool. general release my @#%$.
I Wear Size 12.5...It's a Curse
dunks are the most overrated shoe of all time

Back
Top Bottom