:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

riddla713 wrote:

you have to keep refreshing the mens new arrivals page, and change the settings to most recent. i was never able to cop from jj until last week when i figured out what page to refresh. the lebrons and cavs 4's both popped up when i was refreshing the new arrival page but i only went for the cavs, the elite lebrons are way to expensive and im not really feeling that taxi yellow colorway anyway.
Ahhhhhh so that's why I missed it. Sucks. Oh well.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Is eastbay double boxing yet?
Our warehouse is not yet set up for double boxing. However, the Jordan Retro IV "Cavs" will be double boxed.

EastbayRep- Kristin
welcome to NT, EastbayRep- Kristin
can you post pics?  
happy.gif

Lol not even mad.So a friend of mine is already in line....and the store doesn't open until 10am.

whats the secondary market gonna be like for these? Everyone thought the playoffs would hover around the 240 range like the WC IV yet Im seeing the XII's go for as low as 200 now.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

whats the secondary market gonna be like for these? Everyone thought the playoffs would hover around the 240 range like the WC IV yet Im seeing the XII's go for as low as 200 now.
XII's @ 2? I mean I'll trade My 4s for some XII's Considering.

These Knicks 4s I wouldn't Even try to call a price to early  on these

i would think since it was a "limited" release they would only allow you to order one pair but all sites are saying your allowed 2 so i don't know just a thought

The Cav IV's didnt show up on the new releases section for me.. Just the Elites, and I had it on most recent..JJ stay having people on a damn treasure hunt to find kicks on thier site smdh

Im setting my alarm for 755 saying a prayer and going to bed after all i just want 1 pair. Goodluck to everyone tomorrow be safe remember they are just sneakers

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

The Cav IV's didnt show up on the new releases section for me.. Just the Elites, and I had it on most recent..JJ stay having people on a damn treasure hunt to find kicks on thier site smdh

you must of been on the nike new arrival page, you needed to click on the link that says new arrivals on the left side of the web page, all new arrivals show up under that link. i had the jordan new arrival page up, mens footwear new arrival page up, and the nike new arrival page up (link on top right corner of jj home page), and the cavs 4's only showed up on the jordan and mens new arrival page.

I was on JJ earlier but I searched using the roman numeral instead of "4". oh well gonna wake up early instead.

just saw all the pics of the lines of ppl camping....god, i hope i dont get jumped in the morning at niketown
30t6p3b.gif

i went to check on these earlier at my local spot,,its OK,,nothing really special about it,since THE GOAT never wore this CW,,i can skip it and just wait for the BRED IV

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Homie on IG just posted this photo here's 1 of 3 lines at RFM Long Island NY..

AT ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL?!??

ARE YOU !*@@#@+ SERIOUS!?!?

%*#* like this makes me never want to go home. Holy %*#*

This Nike/Jordan %@!% is absolutely absurd now.

Was extremely fortunate to get a pair of these for retail tonight at the mall at closing time through a connect. They're releasing em tomorrow morning like most places but was able to cop and go in and out. Still going to try to online though in morning for some other friends who want these. 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Homie on IG just posted this photo here's 1 of 3 lines at RFM Long Island NY..

AT ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL?!??

ARE YOU !*@@#@+ SERIOUS!?!?

%*#* like this makes me never want to go home. Holy %*#*

This Nike/Jordan %@!% is absolutely absurd now.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 are u kidding me????

Back
Top Bottom