:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Ordered through FNL, then page went to 'Refresh waiting page' but my card got charged. fml

This happened to me with the White Cement IV and even though I didn't get a confirmation screen or email, the order went through and I got the shoes.  Just giving you some hope.

i'm not sure why but ftl always is sold out on my comp right as the 0 countdown hits, i got lucky jumped over to fnl and it said it worked.. guess i'm holding my breath to see

If your card got charged & you're stuck on the FNL "refresh waiting page" most likely the order will not go through right?

success on eastbay! timer was few secs fast and went thru a 8 min waitpage.

ps. eastbay doesnt let u add to cart if all sizes are in carts of people already fyi.

whoa. had a 9 minute timer on eastbay. and just submitted and it went through...that cant be right..

Originally Posted by Prada G

EASTBAY can go to hell.
stupid timer.

FNL FTW!!!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
this , and even i wanted them
I tried to add to my cart and it didnt work . 

Goodluck to everyone

Finishline is basically a no go if you get the "There are alot of sneakerhead message"...which is what i got... SMH...

Wel, I didn't even stand a chance. Eastbay was done after the timer dropped. That's crazy! Footlocker was the same way and I got through on FNL and got an error message. Man, I've crapped out. Well, on to the next one.

Originally Posted by bson504

i clicked submit order on FNL after entering credit card information but then got the wait screen and i see the charge as pending in my bank. Good or not good?

What wait screen? The white one? Not good.

Wow I'm disappointed with Eastbay's system again. Timer came on and tried to add to cart and SOLD OUT INSTANTLY?!

wow, my order actually went through on eastbay. had a 9 minute timer, was able to add to cart and everything. good luck to everyone, california tax is a killer.

Just got through on finishline and its giivng my card an error ._. went to grab another card typed everything out and then i get the "youre in the right place" page !!

Back
Top Bottom