:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by waverder

think I could call finishline to ask for that 15% code? i forgot to paste it on. 
oh well.
lol let me know if you find out.  i want that extra 20 back from tax and shipping lol
yea let me know too, i didnt even catch the coupon code

laugh.gif
i gave up. First time striking out in a long time.

Got my size 11 from FNL, after 4 hours of waiting.

So happy FNL came through for me again!
Pics coming later!P.S. I paid $139 for them with the $20 off coupon. No tax!
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by acoppola331

paypal charged me but it says cancelled. same thing happened with teh 12s and i got them

same thing happen...i had 2seperate  orders on paypal...both canceled!
mad.gif

Tried using Paypal on FNL, came back with an error so resorted to the Debit. But my Paypal just confirmed a payment transaction, not cool FNL, not cool.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Finish line is dirty. No wonder I never order from them. They said my card couldn't go thru and authorized the money. Anyone know how long it takes for them to release the hold?

Can take a few buisness days for them to release money in the worst case 

i just copped a 2nd pair on FNL (7:45am).. no way it ships though.. already got confirmation email but that doesnt mean ANYTHING.

Hate to say this but... Anybody who used coupon codes, don't be surprised if your order gets canceled Monday.. This happened to me with the cements 4 I used a coupon code and then Monday morning I got a cancellation I called FNL they told me because I used a coupon code on a shoe that is excluded :-/

Soo it looks like there will be a few restocks on Monday woohoo

Does anyone know why FNL does this "can not authorize CC" !@$%. Didnt do it to me for playoffs and i got through but for the lowtop 11s it started and it did it again today ._.

Guess I wont get my hopes up till I receive shipping confirmation from FNL.  Goodluck to everyone else, and again to the person with the coupon code!

First time purchasing from fnl. struck out at mall---finishline employees were the first in line with tickets--got their shoes, went to the back, put their finishline shirt on and clocked...in...smh! so i go get breakfast--try my options online--never got through on eastbay---still waiting at that----tried finishline waited on the waiting page, checked out then press submit then went back to the waiting page---for 5 mins---then it goes through. confirmation email as well and charges to the cc-----so i sit and just think did this really happen? then i lit one
pimp.gif
----think im good?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Does anyone know why FNL does this "can not authorize CC" !@$%. Didnt do it to me for playoffs and i got through but for the lowtop 11s it started and it did it again today ._.

The servers cannot process all the credit cards transactions all at once.
Use to happen a lot with Eastbay before their new checkout process.   

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Gave up on FNL it was no tryna take any of my credit cards

Finish line teased me every single time.  At the very end, could not authorized transaction.  3 different cards. Im done

card got charged for 2 pairs but no confirmation or nothing from finishline, ya'll think I'll still get em???????

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Hate to say this but... Anybody who used coupon codes, don't be surprised if your order gets canceled Monday.. This happened to me with the cements 4 I used a coupon code and then Monday morning I got a cancellation I called FNL they told me because I used a coupon code on a shoe that is excluded :-/

Soo it looks like there will be a few restocks on Monday woohoo

oh word???  hmmm.  well that complicates things...me missing out on the coupon may be a blessing in disguise.  i hope everyone that ordered receives their pairs though. cancellations are the worst smh.

edit.

WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS?

[h2]CURRENT COUPON EXCLUSIONS[/h2]

• Nike Statement Product: (Air Force 1, Air Max 2009/2010/2011/2012, Air Max Tailwind, all Nike Free styles, and Lebron James
  • Brand Jordan
  • Under Armour
  • Oakley/ Ray Ban Eyewear
  • The North Face

hmm

Back
Top Bottom