:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I was at the HOH in Winston chilling with my folks... There were mad pairs of "shoeman" Jordan's and lebrons out there. It was hilarious. But I let there are 715 got home around 730. Copped online wih ease. I wasn't chancing the raffle and there was every bit of 100 plus cats out there. Congrats to all who copped.

Went to the store at 6:30 only to find out the opened at 10:00! I was salty about that but what makes it even worse is that the they only dude that was in front of me picked up my size 14 and I was stuck with buying a sz 11.5. Salty balls.

Well no luck for me here but i expected it, one mall for a large metro area with only 2 locations selling them...thats a very slim chance. Freaking resellers though as soon as they walked out the store they were asking 300 for them!!! Freakin pissed me off!!! Then again i was never a fan of the shoe i just wanted it for trade bait

This colorway's starting to grow on me after seeing them in person.  I'd much rather have Cements though, that's for sure!
ivcavs02.jpg

ivcavs01.jpg

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Paid $139 for these babies, and I couldn't be any more happier with my purchase.

dmyxoo.png

xcvyv4.png

ogjt04.png

29fxpmt.png

2vv5hf6.png

20k1xfa.png

66m89k.png

2wp3rk7.png

mlhxxk.png

& I found a shirt at Champs to match.

246tlaf.png

& wait, is that a NIKE Swoosh logo on a Jordan shirt?

A thing of beauty.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Does that shirt come in other colors?
pimp.gif

They didn't have any other colors but black.
& thank you to everyone complimenting me for my pictures.

pimp.gif

Wow this release almost seams like the xi lows . Resell value locally is not as outrageous as I thought it was gonna be . For a qs release I was expecting $300 resell prices people are letting them go for $220-240 around Houston area. I'm liking this .

They ran out in my size at footlocker a bunch of people cut the line so I got the last pair size 14 and I wear 11.5 I'm probably gonns end up trading or selling it

Went to another local spot for the heck of it just to see what they had. Low and behold, they had a size 13 left. My 11.5 will suffice for trade bait. You know what to do. Looking to help out a big footed NTer.

Originally Posted by 000malik

They ran out in my size at footlocker a bunch of people cut the line so I got the last pair size 14 and I wear 11.5 I'm probably gonns end up trading or selling it

this your first post ? hmmmm??

I didn't plan on getting them till i saw FutureDHughes pics. Went to check if there was still some left at my local mall and Footaction ended up having a couple sz. 10s left. I guess I lucked out, never thought i would walk in at 11 and they still have my size left. I really like the quality on these. No glue stains what so ever.

Thought about getting them but im not really a fan of the 4s, i just liked the colorway! Im not gonna buy a pair of shoes that Im not in love with, no hypebeasts here! I like the old school box they came in tho! People were camped out for about 11 hours for them here in AZ.

There are some in my area on CL for 250 and under, but I'm afraid to buy it on CL because I dont think I can distinguish between authentic and fake.

Back
Top Bottom