:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by sickickz23

How about " I just don't like em?" that's simpler logic...

No
you-mad.jpg

i can tell

I was able to get a size 11 for myself and ended up getting back in line at next door footlocker where they still had pairs available, but decided to not cop an additional pair of their remaining size 8's b/c I don't care about the headache of trying to resell. I would've gotten a 9.5, 10, or 11 if they had em for a few people that had hit me up but unfortunately they were all out.

A funny story, there was an asian family in front of the line who had been waiting since 11pm the night of the 11th and they literally brought 5 kids with them all under the age of 10 with size feet no greater than 7. Yup they ended up buying all the size 9.5's to 10.5's strictly for resell. I asked multiple times, "so what size you getting a gs size or 7 or 7.5? all the kids were like nah im getting 10. lol ok, it was so bad even the mall cop came up and said to them that they had all the gs sizes down at footlocker for kids which made everyone laugh. sorry to all who missed out, but these things will be down to around 225 just watch, so you have a chance of getting them later for not much over retail

Originally Posted by Brianptt

I was able to get a size 11 for myself and ended up getting back in line at next door footlocker where they still had pairs available, but decided to not cop an additional pair of their remaining size 8's b/c I don't care about the headache of trying to resell. I would've gotten a 9.5, 10, or 11 if they had em for a few people that had hit me up but unfortunately they were all out.

A funny story, there was an asian family in front of the line who had been waiting since 11pm the night of the 11th and they literally brought 5 kids with them all under the age of 10 with size feet no greater than 7. Yup they ended up buying all the size 9.5's to 10.5's strictly for resell. I asked multiple times, "so what size you getting a gs size or 7 or 7.5? all the kids were like nah im getting 10. lol ok, it was so bad even the mall cop came up and said to them that they had all the gs sizes down at footlocker for kids which made everyone laugh. sorry to all who missed out, but these things will be down to around 225 just watch, so you have a chance of getting them later for not much over retail

lmao
roll.gif

shoulda told them to get a real job. i have yet to see something like this. all i see is i guess kids trying to pay for college classes , no familys living off sneaker re-sales lol

this is why jordan brand need to raise the retail price on their shoes. just charge resell prices cut out the reseller. start selling in nordstrom and saks and etc. 

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Um no....I'm not.... These might make u mad.....

The only 4s I'll need in my life....

those are nice but nothing about jordan brand or nike in general could get me mad. if i want something i can just buy it and it'd still be cheaper than what i spend on Gucci and LV shoes. 
don't be so mad tho bro i'm sure you can get a pair when the hype dies down for the low

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by DEpast

Glad none of my pairs were ashy like some of these appear to be
Yeah good thing..wouldn't want to disappoint people that you're ripping off 

shots fired
another hater spotted that couldn't get a pair.
everyone either real mad on release day or real happy. the ratio depends on how many pairs nike makes.

nike breaking peoples hearts
frown.gif

24 pairs at nba. The FA i was at only had 14 pairs one per person got mine im good.
Cavs, knicks cw it dont matter to me. What i like is that different look it brings to the IV...

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by DEpast

Glad none of my pairs were ashy like some of these appear to be
Yeah good thing..wouldn't want to disappoint people that you're ripping off 
Just step back and get to your spot sooner next time. Wait like the rest of us had to. I'm actually trying to help fellow heads out. With tax, the shoes were $176, added priority shipping, double boxed is another $20. Paypal takes a portion of that. I come out with $40.

Fall back.

My local Craig's list is highend $370 low end $320 Resellers are taggin dat *$@ boy! The devil be sittin on my shoulders sometimes but I ain't goin do the game like dat.

Back
Top Bottom