:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Just picked one up for $250
smile.gif

Gotta say, they look better and better everytime I look at them.

Thanks for answering my question guys!

laugh.gif

But seriously, any reason why these have the black label and the WC IVs have the red one?

Something to do with Lifestyle versus Performance?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by krookaird

rsvp is is getting harder than ever because all these bs people who just sit at their computer all day

I'd rather have it this way opposed to people camping in front of my local Niketown for 3-5 days for every single release....

Originally Posted by jordan23man

Showed up to the mall at 5 am for no reason, by 8am there where only 6 people in line. I was first, but of course finishline says they have no size 13's so I go to the other store in the mall and get the only size 13, these where easier to get then playoff 12's, graduated on Saturday too and no I didn't where them to graduation lol
2pt6lfl.jpg
349ard5.jpg
m8ka6x.jpg

Tell me thats houston and not bibby lol. That jersey is dope where you get that? i never seen a knicks jersey that style, with that trim or whatever

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

425 on flightclub glad i was able to cop for retail

i saw a post on ISS last nite and the guys selling pt was "cheaper than Flight club" I was like i would hope so. Last time i left that place i felt like i just got raped lol. I got a pair form reseller for 250 shipped, not bad.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Showed up to the mall at 5 am for no reason, by 8am there where only 6 people in line. I was first, but of course finishline says they have no size 13's so I go to the other store in the mall and get the only size 13, these where easier to get then playoff 12's, graduated on Saturday too and no I didn't where them to graduation lol
2pt6lfl.jpg
349ard5.jpg
m8ka6x.jpg

Tell me thats houston and not bibby lol. That jersey is dope where you get that? i never seen a knicks jersey that style, with that trim or whatever
Spike lee wore that jersey to game 3 against the heat this year. except with custom foams 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Originally Posted by east99

These are pretty clean.

7189686136_fb7a5711ed_b.jpg

7189687474_0961a11eb0_b.jpg

img6641y.jpg

img6642dw.jpg

img6643gi.jpg

img6645ow.jpg

Nice pics

Best pics ive seen so far. I wonder if any cavs fans actually copped these lol. That would be like a boston fan wearin a buckner jersey. Mine comin end of the week, gonna look sooo dope with a fresh mets hat. 

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by krookaird

rsvp is is getting harder than ever because all these bs people who just sit at their computer all day

I'd rather have it this way opposed to people camping in front of my local Niketown for 3-5 days for every single release....

^^^I'm looking at your sig. Great price
wink.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Tang

What happen to the orange and blue shoestrings thought they was coming with them..Would've been nice
Shhh, next time they'll package extra laces with the shoes and justify raising the price another $25. 
Yea for real, im not big on black laces but i think they look dope as is. I was thinkin about puttin white laces in em maybe

Someone asked to trade my DB4's with 50 on top for their Cavs, people really think they can rape you because of hype.

Originally Posted by allensoko

people waiting 2 days for these shoes out in pasadena. People probably taking L's on these from nike santa monica/la
the vid is messed up for this one, but its usually not like this for them.
Damn man 48 hrs for some yeezys or somethin maybe. But mad resellers sellin pairs of these, and for only like 80 bucks over retail, i dont think its worth 2 days of your life eitherway. If youre sellin em, then you just made like 80 bucks for 2 days. And if your buyin, id rather pay 80 bucks over retail than sit outside a store for 2 days.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Someone asked to trade my DB4's with 50 on top for their Cavs, people really think they can rape you because of hype.

damn...and i was looking for someone to do a straight trade with

Originally Posted by The7onius

He probably thought you were born yesterday
laugh.gif

You should tell him, Crack is whack
roll.gif

rocked mine today to the mall to look for some mothers day gifts. i was surprised so many random ppl went outta they way to compliment me on them.

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Do y'all think that eventually these will be able to do a straight trade for db4s ? I hope so ............

No way..The DBs were way more limited n sought after..prices for the Cavs won't break $300 until a few years from now..DBs were selling close to $400 right after they dropped

Originally Posted by marcushatten

m8ka6x.jpg

Jersey is Nike so it's obviously not Bibby
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngfabdakid

Any where about(s) for this fitted? Lids is a no go, as well as Legends and DTLR.
20-18350-MediumImage.jpg
sf is crooked, i'm guessing knock off brand. but just go into lids and do a custom fitted, at least in the bay they only charge 35

EDIT: Just received confirmation of shipping on my order from fnl, $155 shipped to the bay area
pimp.gif
 props to whom ever posted that coupon suggestion

Originally Posted by sundro2000

I got a tracking # from FNL that means im good right? if so good lookin on the coupon code

i still haven't got a shipping confirmation.. i checked my orders and it said that a shipping label was created.. i'm hoping that means they don't cancel

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by sundro2000

I got a tracking # from FNL that means im good right? if so good lookin on the coupon code

i still haven't got a shipping confirmation.. i checked my orders and it said that a shipping label was created.. i'm hoping that means they don't cancel
Yeah I'm in this boat, but since we got a tracking number, I think we're good. 

^^^Both of your orders are not gonna cancel. Once you get an email saying a label has been created, they will go out for shipping soon.

Back
Top Bottom