:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Reserved. Yes that serious.

C'mon Quickstrike. Knicks Colorway on the 4s In NYC.

Doesn't get Grimeyier

These are kinda dope. I'd rock w/ Knicks gear
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XB

Thanks to who posted the info on the fake pair....copped a pair last week and compared them to the cements and they checked out ok

Does your pair have the "twentytwelve" on the inside right side of the tongue between the mesh and elastic? Take a pic and post it.

To you folks that camp for days for shoes, do you work?

I mean, most people have 9-5s or at least jobs.

My finishline got a total of 14 pairs..Too bad they want us employees to stand in line with the customers and pay full price for every retro jordan elease

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Anyone looking to grab a pair online today at 9pm Eastern PYS is putting them up on their site

Do they sell them for retail price? Never bought from them before.

Anyone looking to grab a pair online today at 9pm Eastern PYS is putting them up on their site

I think it's about the mars 4s since someone asked if they're getting the cavs a couple mins later and they said 'we are not sure on those'

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

I think it's about the mars 4s since someone asked if they're getting the cavs a couple mins later and they said 'we are not sure on thoseyeah im pretty sure it's the mars 4's
yeah im pretty sure it's the mars 4's .. they will most likely be taxing 3 plus for em to
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

I think it's about the mars 4s since someone asked if they're getting the cavs a couple mins later and they said 'we are not sure on thoseyeah im pretty sure it's the mars 4's
yeah im pretty sure it's the mars 4's .. they will most likely be taxing 3 plus for em to
ohwell.gif

Thats weird for them to be getting a random restock of the mars, they originally sold out of their stock a while ago. If I'm wrong about the cavs dropping at that time I apologize didn't think they would have mars figured they used a generic jordan 4 pic.
Its also 12am Eastern, so I guess we will see what they release then

I heard that NT Seattle leaked the twitter time and hash tag already for tomorrow to a close homie of mine...I'm not gonna blow it up here and reduce my chances but PM if u wanna know...

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

ohwell.gif

Thats weird for them to be getting a random restock of the mars, they originally sold out of their stock a while ago. If I'm wrong about the cavs dropping at that time I apologize didn't think they would have mars figured they used a generic jordan 4 pic.
Its also 12am Eastern, so I guess we will see what they release then
I almost thought the same thing when I clicked the link and it went to the IV section, I agree the restock is out of nowhere

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Nice vid! I can't wait!

Where are you getting yours at? HOH Winston?  I'm skipping these but was just wondering.

I'm doin the online thing bro. HOH is doing a damned raffle. Plus they only have like 90 pairs and 18 of the durants. HOH is going to be ugly Saturday. Why you skipping?

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by yanky

I hear you. I've had it with camping. It was totally different two years ago when there weren't as many people but now it's just gotten to a whole new level. Do you know what time they were allowed to camp for the playoff 12's?
From what I remember when talking to people, People started showing up at 12am.  I think they go kicked out though and came back around 5am

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I called security and they said they were going to kick people out till 7am but i know that isn't happening since they've always been shady over there.

till 7am? that's a joke. people will get kicked out any time before 2am and then people start lining up after that. a few security guards there are shady

Back
Top Bottom