:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I was thinking the same thing.. Probably someone I went to High School with. Lol.    Just got the pic. 

I'm calling mall security to make up some bull about these kids disturbing the shoppers !!
LMAOOO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DO IT BRO!
These cats look like they're 13 years old. $+* is up with that. Where are they even getting their money from mommy and daddy sheesh
Tell mall security they're disturbing the peace lol

Originally Posted by monstar

cant wait to get these tomorrow, and that box is fresh

The box looks like a regular cement box. From the pics posted on the last page anyway. Whats different? 

Is this the must get shoe for people from New York? 
I just don't see it... Why these are so hyped? 

To each their own, but please help me understand! 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by marcushatten

went to Extra butter on LI for a bracelet, i was number 11 in line and they had 10 pairs. I was soooo pissed. Sucks that employees get first grabs

wow only 11 that's crazy they usually have a good supply

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

tired.gif

Knicks baby knicks

Originally Posted by kevi

went to Extra butter on LI for a bracelet, i was number 11 in line and they had 10 pairs. I was soooo pissed. Sucks that employees get first grabs

Im sure they got at least 15 pairs. I guess thats a perk of working at a sneaker shop, but it sucks. 

Originally Posted by kevi

There has to be a few perks for working at a shoe shop. You know these guys dont get paid much and having been to a couple of recent releases these guys put up with a bunch of crap they shouldnt have to put up with. It was even a little crazy for the 11's that just came out. I couldnt believe the way some of the kids were talking to the staff. I wouldnt do it for their money.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

tired.gif

Knicks baby knicks

i was hoping the hype would go down now that the knicks got bumped. smh.

it probably still will.... that 425 at flight club will be 325 by next week. if the knicks went to the finals, it would be 500+

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Can't believe these shoes are getting this much hype....only cause they are a limited release.
Yes. I spoke to the local FNL manager and I'm not even going to attempt these in person. Said this release was going to be crazy. He is expecting someone to come to blows over this shoe.

i would think like next week ppl who really want em are gonna pay 370-400? im no expert but thats what i would think. I seen em online presale for like 470. Im sure ppl will pay more than 400 but not many

50% of people who are buying these are looking to resell. No way these shoes went from pass to must cop within 2 weeks. I think its only the limited tag on these. I hope Nike decides to !$+% with resellers and do a restock later

uhh i just went to check my direct messages on twitter to make sure i remembered what time im suppose to get to niketown and the message is gone...wth does this mean? 
embarassed.gif

i have the email and text message from when i received the confirmation from @nikenyc

Originally Posted by geoff2005

50% of people who are buying these are looking to resell. No way these shoes went from pass to must cop within 2 weeks. I think its only the limited tag on these. I hope Nike decides to !$+% with resellers and do a restock later

That would be awesome

Originally Posted by geoff2005

That would be awesome
It will happen

Originally Posted by poorniko

uhh i just went to check my direct messages on twitter to make sure i remembered what time im suppose to get to niketown and the message is gone...wth does this mean? 
embarassed.gif

i have the email and text message from when i received the confirmation from @nikenyc
you are cool, same thing happened to me.  it apparently is a twitter thing.  i  called my store and they said as long as you have your ID and email, you are set

I forgot the SN but they predicted all this reseller hate for a shoe no one wanted yet the day before RD now everyone is a FAN.

These will hit $400+ easy for a few weeks. QS and IV =$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom