:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

dhughes pic makes the shoes look nice. semi salty at not getting em. but not really for me even though orange is my fav color lately

Originally Posted by jacksodk

I don't understand how I could have been on Eastbay's page with my size highlighted and as soon as the timer says 0:00 add to cart, I click add to cart and my size (including others) are all sold out!

Timers weren't all the same. I noticed this when I went on my phone and noticed that the mobile site was a whole 2 minutes behind the desktop site. 
  On my desktop I opened multiple browsers and noticed that they all said different times anywhere form 1-2 minute differences. I went with the fastest one. 

They actually went live for me @ 4:58 PST.      Hit add to cart and got a 7 minute wait time. After the 7 minutes, checked out flawlessly. 

Smh at resellers tryna sell this for $300+
My local NT had to do a 2nd RSVP with their remaining sizes, 8, 9.5, 10-14

I don't understand how I could have been on Eastbay's page with my size highlighted and as soon as the timer says 0:00 add to cart, I click add to cart and my size (including others) are all sold out!

Same thing happened to me bro. I was kinda pissed. But I got over it quick

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

NTLasVegas also tweeted that they have sizes

Seems as though all the NTs had sizes leftover. ( actually popular sizes too). Resellers gonna be sittin on these for sure!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They wre the RSVP pairs that weren't picked up.
NTLA pickup window was 10-2pm so peeps probably didn't realize it and missed.  I picked up mine from Nike SM around 2pm and I saw quite a few size 12's that hadn't been signed for.  Be on the look for their tweet to open up sizes not picked up.  Nike SM window however is until 5pm.

Why does heatking have his pic as the price of an ebay auction at 365 shipped?

That definitely isnt the price for these...most are on ebay for $300 shipped. Just because one auction went that high (probably shill bidding) doesnt mean $365 is the market price for these...Thanks for trying "helping me out" at 325 shipped

I swear that every pair of these that was copped from retail stores are either listed on CL or eBay....It's like dudes don't rock kix anymore. Just straight cop and flip...

Originally Posted by heatking

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Why does heatking have his pic as the price of an ebay auction at 365 shipped?

That definitely isnt the price for these...most are on ebay for $300 shipped. Just because one auction went that high (probably shill bidding) doesnt mean $365 is the market price for these...Thanks for trying "helping me out" at 325 shipped

i was trying to upload a screen shot because somebody couldn't believe that someone paid 385 for these (not 365 if you knew your math) and it went to my avatar idk why, im trying to change it back now. 
and my auction is for 300 shipped, not 325 (again work on your math skills bro gonna need simple addition for life interaction) 
lol

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Um no....I'm not.... These might make u mad.....

The only 4s I'll need in my life....
pimp.gif

If for whatever reason you ever let those go.......I'll gladly take them! 

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I swear that every pair of these that was copped from retail stores are either listed on CL or eBay....It's like dudes don't rock kix anymore. Just straight cop and flip...
I wore the pair I bought for myself to work tonight with a pair of black Florida Gator shorts. Good look actually.

The other three pairs I bought were for a friend and two others to scatter to NTers who didn't get there's. Not everyone tries to flip astronomically. But I'd be damned if I'm not making at least $30 or so for waiting six hours this morning after a long night at work.

Ends rant.

I don't want to throw salt in the wound, but this may help you in the future; the same thing happened to me, I just refreshed, clicked "add to cart" button again, and the two pairs ended up going to the shopping cart.  I had to wait just over eight minutes for the checkout timer to clear and was able to complete the order.  

Yeah, I was traveling so I had no chance online, but my friends has got my back, so I'm good.

How is the nubuck/suede on these??

Originally Posted by KMante

Yeah, I was traveling so I had no chance online, but my friends has got my back, so I'm good.

Decent. Some pairs looked ashy but not too many.

For the most part, the quality looks great.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by KMante

Decent. Some pairs looked ashy but not too many.

For the most part, the quality looks great.
Cool beans thanks!

I agree, that's why it was so funny when I walked out of the store, sat down on the bench in the mall, and put them +!#@* on my feet and bounced, while everyone else just sat there like damn 
sick.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Brianptt

I agree, that's why it was so funny when I walked out of the store, sat down on the bench in the mall, and put them +!#@* on my feet and bounced, while everyone else just sat there like damn 
sick.gif
frown.gif
I used to think it was so corny as a kid when friends/others bought shoes and wore them out the store. Put their beaters in the new box/bag and rolled out.

Back
Top Bottom