:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Was waiting all day for someone to post a silly pic like that............. There's always one.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Still sitting in my local footlocker in kids if any small feet people need or want to cop for their wifey...

Can pick up tomorrow on my way to edible arrangements in the a.m

Do you happen to know which footlocker would have gs sizes still? thanks

resellers like that posted above annoy me 
as someone who used to cut school on wednesdays to be able to get a pair to strictly ordering online in recent years, the RSVP system was by far the easiest cop for shoes i've made as long as I can remember.

pick up my pairs today, people were desperate to buy em from me before i can even pick em up. 
but for some reason my 4s came in an OLDER jordan box. they couldnt even give me a  black jordan box. smh

5Ib5K65F33K33Ge3N4c5cd9dafc6e36441469.jpg

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Only one person hit me up asking for 275 plush s&h. every other offer i got was lower $240 or lower.

$275?
30t6p3b.gif
Don't quit your dayjob resellers
That's a good sign for me then. The "Cavs" didn't release in Canada and I was too busy this week to do research and reach out to people to see who can pick me up a pair. Hopefully I can scoop a pair at a fair price if that's what resellers are asking for.

Originally Posted by allensoko

pick up my pairs today, people were desperate to buy em from me before i can even pick em up. 
but for some reason my 4s came in an OLDER jordan box. they couldnt even give me a  black jordan box. smh

indifferent.gif
 i got one of those boxes as well.

@allensoko.. yeah that is fairly odd that ur pair came in that old box...I wonder if all the pairs at that store u purchased from came like that or JUST YOURS

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

^^ That's Mad Grimey with those boxes. Where did y'all cop from?

niketown santa monica

Really? WOW!!.... Everyone or just a few lucky ones? Did you ask them about it? Them of all people should have had some sort of answer for you.

^^ That's Mad Grimey with those boxes. Where did y'all cop from?

niketown santa monica

Really? WOW!!.... Everyone or just a few lucky ones? Did you ask them about it? Them of all people should have had some sort of answer for you.

i guess you can call me the lucky one. they said nike sent the shoes like that to them, and they wouldnt let me switch out pairs because they were all reserved. what is really ridiculous is that someone else picked up their 10.5 the same time as me and they were in the cement box.

niketown santa monica

i guess you can call me the lucky one. they said nike sent the shoes like that to them, and they wouldnt let me switch out pairs because they were all reserved. what is really ridiculous is that someone else picked up their 10.5 the same time as me and they were in the cement box.

Damn... Not that's some straight BS! I'm sure you could contact someone via email and what not and they'll send you a box.

id be really pissed if i got that +$@*

all i will say is that it seems a lot of resellers got their hands on these and theres kind of a flood of them all day today but soon they'll be getting to people who wanted them and then it'll start to be scarce but maybe not for a good while. i'm seeing people sell multiple pairs, all i wanted was one pair @ retail... missed that train, ended up copping for 260 but to be honest i have no problem w/ that.. it's like paying $80 to have someone camp out for me and securing me a pair. i love them. i liked the cw to begin w/ (i love black shoes) and in hand was a lot better than the pics.. but i can't wait for the breds....

Paid $299/shipped on ebay. It hurt, but I really really wanted the shoe. I tried going through the RSVP twitter process at my local NikeTown but couldn't get a confirmation number on either round of RSVP tweets. I also stayed up until 5AM Arizona time to buy from finishline, footlocker, and eastbay websites. Couldn't order fast enough. Finally I just broke down and paid. Kinda wish I hadn't bought them now, but I'm sure I'll have no regrets once they are on my feet.

- Jason

Originally Posted by geoff2005

id be really pissed if i got that +$@*
We received a pair of playoff 12 in a box like that from nike

Looks like this was a pretty rough release... Glad I had no intentions on getting this colorway...to those that pickup though congrats and enjoy!!!

this box issue is very unique

anyone seen this before ??

can't wait to hear the stories to explain this

Originally Posted by airsully

this box issue is very unique

anyone seen this before ??

can't wait to hear the stories to explain this

We also received a 96 OG Nike Box with a pair of Cement 4 from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom