Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised it was easy for me. Only got 1 tho but im not complaining. Went with nt's dreaded site and they sent me a confirmation immediately after.

I got further faster tonight....but havent had any luck. At least my persistence paid off with the XI's.......smh

Ever since this guy awhile ago said in some thread to (insert his useful tip to cop online releases here) I havent missed a online release. I wish I knew his name so I could thank em, foams next week : )

Anybody near San diego know where the "easiest" place to get these? Here with the wifey on vacation and don't really wanna wait 3+ hours for these
Help a niketalker out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

lol think i'm playing. i WANT a #$@+# to skip me in line. same for those foams next week.

not worth shooting someone for kix bruh, then u off to jail for life.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by Caliking03

yep big trouble
nah, you should be good.

my Concords order # started with an o, and my order # I got just now also started with an o
pimp.gif

I'm battin 1.000 with NDC with all Jordan releases I've gone for

good luck and good night all

all nikestore orders start with o I'm pretty sure
All orders start with an "o"

What's in god's name happened to Nike? did they ever even go up? I copped 2 pairs off FNL. Gonna hit the mall tomorrow for extras.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by Caliking03

yep big trouble
nah, you should be good.

my Concords order # started with an o, and my order # I got just now also started with an o
pimp.gif

I'm battin 1.000 with NDC with all Jordan releases I've gone for

good luck and good night all

all nikestore orders start with o I'm pretty sure
ok thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

lol think i'm playing. i WANT a #$@+# to skip me in line. same for those foams next week.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EXACTLY how I felt when I got played on NDC for the Concords.  Aaaaaaaand it happened too.  
laugh.gif
  Definitely had to flex the grown man steez on the youngins that did walk right to the front of the line though.  They backed down quickly.  

Im getting an all black screen with messages from all different languages...Looking like the United Nations trying to chat with me 
30t6p3b.gif

It was funny all of us here in line tried online and on the phone ant not one person out of 40 got a pair, hahaha. Oh well. That's why we're here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom