Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR THE 100TH TIME DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN NBASTORE.COM IS GOING TO HAVE THESE JOINT'S AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
grin.gif

Am I the only one feeling like this is gonna be another restock situation like the White/Cement IIIs, regardless of these overnight lines all over the place?

Damn, this is nuts. Can't even get close to checking out two hours later!? Wow. Craziness.

Originally Posted by peanut214

FOR THE 100TH TIME DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN NBASTORE.COM IS GOING TO HAVE THESE JOINT'S AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
grin.gif
Called nbastore.com about 8:00 PST, guy told me they they're out of stock.  Everything went pre-order.

If I see "Your session has expired or timed out due to inactivity." one more time....something is gonna get broken.

Via Twitter "Size Update: The only sizes remaining for the Jordan 4 are 10-13, 14, 15"

I'm out. Good luck everyone

wow. FINALLY got thru on NIKE. got too many pairs of 13s tho lol. giving one to my guy and guess i'll keep the other as insurance.

Persistance paid off tonight. Try signing out. Then re signing in with and then being patient while your cart loads. Then pay with credit card. Not paypal when they ask. Then start praying. Thats what I did and it worked out tonight. I ordered 2 pairs on accident but I am fine with that
wink.gif
Good luck to everyone still grinding. And my guess is that there will be re stocks. Just keep your eyes open.

Nike Twitter:
Size Update: The only sizes remaining for the Jordan 4 are 10-13, 14, 15. Only 11.5 is sold out for the Kobe VII.

HOW ABOUT UPDATING YOUR DAMN SERVERS.... YUKU GOT YALL BEAT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

xRainman I would just try to purchase with your cc. Everytime I tried to pay with paypal it would say my cc was declined..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom