Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airdhazzal

A lady came into my wife's office today and had small talk with her about the IV's coming out at the mall. She told my wife that she wasn't buying for herself or anyone else, only to resell..........You see what this has come to.

Wow and that's why we can't get j,s anymore so easy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

A lady came into my wife's office today and had small talk with her about the IV's coming out at the mall. She told my wife that she wasn't buying for herself or anyone else, only to resell..........You see what this has come to.

laugh.gif
  Nothing new. I've known a lot of non-shoe heads, regular parents at that, who were reselling J's in the early 2000's. Couldn't even hook me up for retail. I'd even catch them at the local flea-markets with hiked up prices.
30t6p3b.gif

what time are they letting people in at HOH Southcenter? Are we gonna have to run across the parking lot again or will they let us line up?

How's Glendale area looking like? My friend wants me to roll with him better be worth the drive Smh haha

Any folks in the 626, specifically going or already at the West Covina Shopping Center? lol don't feel like driving there if there's a big line in all the spots there.

Size? Had some sizes up just a few minutes ago...SOLD OUT! They said they should be expecting a re-stock too via their twitter
Another site will be going live in a little less than an hour

Was at NTSF earlier. A lot of fools with the wristbands got their pairs and then they had another line for the leftovers. Me and my boy went back and copped a couple of more pairs around 2:30 am, employees didn't seem to care. There was enough for everyone if they lined up even without a wristband. Midnight release is not really convenient though, what is NTSF thinking?

So Im on the west and its only 3 16 here and I was wondering how big were lines is other parts of the US?
Im not sure how early i should go to the mall. Im in washington Seattle - Tacoma

Originally Posted by SOleILL

How's Glendale area looking like? My friend wants me to roll with him better be worth the drive Smh haha
Man, can even muster the will to hunt these down, NDC never let me down until this launch.
Don't even know where the SoCal spots are, WSS used to be my go to but they split their small inventory among their 1 billion stores, 
laugh.gif

Any leads?

I wasn't able to cop on my computer. FNL charged my card and then refunded the money. No emails or anything from the . And even when I try to log in, they now all of a sudden don't recognize my email address! They were a last result for me and now starting to be off the map... Luckily my girl copped two size 14's from NDC for me. I'm stoked but fingers crossed till it's shipped.

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Size? Had some sizes up just a few minutes ago...SOLD OUT! They said they should be expecting a re-stock too via their twitter

You mind helping me put with that site? I've been here since basically 12 and have gotten nothing.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by raidercb5

You mind helping me put with that site? I've been here since basically 12 and have gotten nothing.
http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=31640

30 mins to go. It's over retail tho

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Might as well look out for some of my locals I'm over here at Katy mills and line is relatively short I say about 15 people

god damnit are you serious... 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom