Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ubiq will have a Dave White restock this week. Available online. If they retock those then i KNOW there will be IV restocks... just be patient y'all and let the resellers on ebay sweat...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Ubiq will have a Dave White restock this week. Available online. If they retock those then i KNOW there will be IV restocks... just be patient y'all and let the resellers on ebay sweat...

The Dave White restock was anticipated this week though. Many other sites and brick and mortars will have them for sale.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by bballintom22

I haven't gotten shipment conf from SNS and I ordered last week.

Also still haven't got any confirmation from CT and I've tried emailing them...I can see them on my order history but that's it do far...what's everyone's status from CT?Edit: dang just after I posted this I got email from Olof telling me there is a delay and they won't ship out til March 1 at the latest...oh well I guess that's whole lot better than a cancellation email

EVERYBODY WHOS BEING PUSHED BACK UNTIL THE 1ST WITH SNS WHAT SZ DID YOU ORDER?????? I ORDERED A US 12... im thinking maybe they got 1/2 a shipment or didnt get the big sizes & thats why theres a delay until the 1st

I ordered a size 9 so i dont think thats it.

Hmmm, my girl got the email from SNS at 7:15 this morning pst about the delay as well. As for me, I didn't even get an email!? Size 9.5's here

so thats 4 us sz 12's, a sz 13 & 2 sz 9.5 im thinking they got a 1/2 shipment or couldnt complete all the orders with thier 1st shipment

I ordered a size14 and haven't gotten a shipping email or a delay email yet. I was one of the early orders's a week ago. Fingers crossed it goes out today but I'm having my doubts

What SNS is doing is garbage though.

how are you gonna have only a small group of people get their shoes shipped today and not everyone else especially if we pre-ordered

looks like ijp is deleting posts so we will be under 250 pages again before 5pm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

so thats 4 us sz 12's, a sz 13 & 2 sz 9.5 im thinking they got a 1/2 shipment or couldnt complete all the orders with thier 1st shipment

I ordered a size14 and haven't gotten a shipping email or a delay email yet. I was one of the early orders's a week ago. Fingers crossed it goes out today but I'm having my doubts

yep add a sz 14 to that list
Originally Posted by itzbooranss

how are you gonna have only a small group of people get their shoes shipped today and not everyone else especially if we pre-ordered

like i said i think they planned to get everything out but didnt get the #'s they were expecting

In SNS's defense, when they delayed the shipping of my V's they expedited the shipping and I received them in less than a week

Damn, $234 after shipping and tax from an international sight?? Chill, I could get a better deal on ebay or from a reseller.. seen them go for $220 and even less smh... and international websites charge tax?? came to $29 in tax smh.. what kinda @#$% is that

just talked to a nike rep. for those who ordered on ndc, they will be shipped on tuesday since today is a holiday

yep add a sz 14 to that list
Originally Posted by itzbooranss

like i said i think they planned to get everything out but didnt get the #'s they were expecting
Add another 14 since there weren't any 13's left when I caught the pre-order. I'll just focus on copping the Orlando Flight 1's while waiting for the IVs
laugh.gif

In SNS's defense, when they delayed the shipping of my V's they expedited the shipping and I received them in less than a week
I hope they do the same on this one. It's the LEAST they could do

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

All those status reports...

No one cares!

CLEARLY
YOU DO because you wouldnt take time to post about it if otherwise
laugh.gif
this dude gbts
laugh.gif

Just e-mailed them and asked if I would be compensated since I was guaranteed shipping today. Guess we shall see.

wondering how SH shipped??? my order from EC is 3.9 pounds & the SH order is 3.3 lbs (another pointless status update for GBTH to whine about)

I order a 10.5 US and got the email as well.
Its all good as long as they actually ship. I'd be blown if they wait to finally cancel my order
laugh.gif

yo i slept on this release
how was it though compared to other releases?
hype and difficulty on par with black cement 3's?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Some people said it was worse than the Concords release online at least on NDC. I was able to get the Black Cement 3s last year on eastbay of all sites. Had to wait in line to checkout, but overall wasn't too bad. For the IVs, was on the computer till 2:00 AM before NDC said my size was sold out.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Just e-mailed them and asked if I would be compensated since I was guaranteed shipping today. Guess we shall see.

I was gonna ask the same, let us know what they say!

Originally Posted by WaitWut

BC3s were cake for me, not even a line. This time the line was 100 deep. It shouldn't surprise anyone though. Do The Right Thing. Cements. IVs. No release for 13 years. 3rd release ever (as opposed to 5 for BC3s and 2nd in 3 years). Definitely a high demand shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom